The Abortion Debate

Great, the one cultural battle that Christian conservatives win and it's the worst one. Abortion is a great thing, only women who are stupid and of low caliber get abortions. All it will ensure is even more dysgenic and unloved retards being born. I can't believe anyone looks around and thinks, "yea, more of that please". Women of good moral character and who are smart don't get abortions, period.

Attached: madpepe.png (724x552, 12.29K)

Now imagine you're a Christian who votes for Republicans to deal with abortion, but Republicans also lobby hard for weapons who are directly responsible for so many more deaths, but those deaths are certainly somehow different, even though god said something like "please don't kill each other you fucking idiots".

I disagree, I think the right to defend yourself with appropriate weaponry is the degree to which you can call yourself a free citizen. It doesn't matter for the most part, the vast majority of the receiving end of gun deaths and abortions are the same, 95% are useless scum who we're better off without. Obvious exceptions for true innocent murder victims but the point still remains.

unironically the right wing government fight for abortion because it provides slaves
if someone would abort a baby but they aren't allowed, like you said, they probably arent going to take care of it properly
the baby is far more likely to end up a criminal, at which point theyll go to prison and theyll be another piece of free slave labor for the united state government
staistically roe v wade made more of a reduction in crime than literally any other factor, roe v wade passed in 1973 and crime rates began declining in the late 90s, just around 18 years after women were able to start getting abortions
now so many states have legalised weed the US has fewer excuses to put people in jail, so they need more potential criminals, and the most likely people to be criminals are kids born into unstable homes
basically the rightoids want poor mothers to have kids so they can grow up and commit crimes so they can arrest them and use them for free slave labor

Attached: tumblr_1122d173c467b094d5a329f2b9f4ac22_09298a1f_540.jpg (540x537, 43.83K)

You're giving cuckservatives too much credit. They just want it gone because GAWD AND JEEBUS said so. There's very little else going on in their head on this issue. A Jewish desert demon and his zombie Jew soon, a justification to be swamped by even more dysgenic retards.

why do you see politicians who are secretly fucking teenage male interns fight so hard for it then?

no one gives a fuck here on r9k. you're talking with bunch of non sex havers. why should they bother. go back to pol

>Abortion bans now legal
>They instantly start trying to blanket ban me from marrying my chunky weeb bf
Imagine my shock. I really fucking hate proxykikes.

You are right. Also stop blaming women for getting abortions totally they can see how a man reacts. I know personally a guy who had his gf of 9yrs get an abort because she saw raising the kid with him as a fucking disaster. The guy in question was a white btw drug dealing redneck who most likely would have treated the kid horribly. I think many abortions save people from suffering immensely.

To give them something to fight for, something to pretend to care about. As you put it, they would have guilt for doing that and feel bad, overcompensating by being more religious.
No one asked for you to be on this thread or board, fuckface

100%
I'm super excited to have kids one day, but if my gf couldnt have got an abortion when we were teenagers both our lives would have been completely fucked
im sure i would have ended up being an abusive piece of shit if i had to deal with having a kid at fucking 18
it's absolutely crazy

>All it will ensure is even more dysgenic and unloved retards being born

Good we can firm an incel/blackpill army take take this world back from Chad and Stacy.

I guess she shouldn't have dated a white drug dealing redneck then. How is it his fault she wanted a kid with him?

tbf I'll admit maybe it's a little conspiratorial - but I cant help but think some of the higher-ups in the party and some of the business guys pulling the strings made a point to push it so much
considering abortion has been legal since fucking 1973 it seems insane for them to change it now

>unironically the right wing government fight for abortion because it provides slaves

Better than importing immigrants to do slave work. Americans need to start slaving themselves for once.

A lot of relationships evolve into that to say that a women. Its funny the last few years I've been trying to temper my hatred of women because if I love my people so much (white) why would I hate women who give breath to them. I can completely understand when you get into a relationship that you become really connected with them and even if they do bullshit to you. you stay with them because you've grown to love them so much. Its kind of like if your dog/cat shits on the floor and you slip it on constantly you still love them but you shouldn't. You probably won't understand cause I know that a few years ago I wouldn't have given a shit.

That dumb who're shouldn't be with dark triad criminal rednecks in the first place. That whore would be a shit mother regardless of who she fucks and should be sterilized.

Read Somethings happen that aren't under your control people change.

Nah it's unacceptable for foids to this poor judgement. Foids like the woman you describe are incel factories. I'm not white but even if that bitch was my own race I'd still wouldn't be soft on them like you're being. Your views are strange. I reject it.

The difference is that you are applying a different set of rules on them when you should be applying the same rules. Break free from jewish mind rot m8.

Conservatives are the same people who bitch about single mothers and how fatherless homes produce criminals at worst and spineless beta sois at best. They claim single mothers drain the system and welfare queen this that.
And here they cheering this on. It's to breed more wage slaves and keep the system going.
You're the only nig here who's on track

>dysgenic and unloved retards being born.
Dysgenic, attention-starved retards are easy to fuck, lowhanging fruit.
Perhaps we will not be incels for much longer, friends. :)

>They just want it gone because GAWD AND JEEBUS said so.
You really believe they believe this shit. The NPC's on the bottom in the party yes, a few in charge likely, but the rest don't.