Women literally fuck 100+ dudes while they're in college and act like it's no big deal

Women literally fuck 100+ dudes while they're in college and act like it's no big deal.

Attached: 1653598939453.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

pretty sure the vast majority don't do that

You don't have the high ground because you're an autistic chimpanzee. You would have definitely 100% done the same given the chance.

You're right, some settle with "only" 50.

Guys do the same. It's college everyone is fucking everyone. If you aint, feels bad man

>Chads do the same
Fixed.

Nice to see your mum still tells your stories about her youth.

it's different when men do it then when women do it. LIterally men feel disgusted if they find out a women has had 100 dicks in her. But women feel disgusted if they find out a man is a virgin. We are wired differently stop complaining.

i only fucked 20 dudes in college and yea, it's no big deal. my bf loves me and he actually knows i had a slutty phase. incels mad ;)

Get the fuck out. You're wrong.

Attached: index.jpg (239x211, 8.29K)

0/10 baiter

No I'm not. We all have seen women say that a guy who's a virgin is a red flag. How many guys have you ever seen say that a woman who's a virgin is a red flag? 0.

Women literally say a man being a virgin is a red flag

Didn't you read the picture? The dick of a man who has lots of sex gets very small and gross. Incels are the actual 10/10s that are kept for last like a good wine.

Satan gave me a funny vision when I was walking home today
>makes me think about the fact that I'm single is all my fault
>makes me imagine looking for a date
>it's an empty courtyard with no girls at all (I live in a small town)
>there is one girl in the corner and she's talking to Chad
>I'm an anorexic jew who literally can not compete, I seriously get rejected by fat Latina girls with mustaches
So yeah, Satan exists and I'm this guy. He also puts his fucking number everywhere and has designed this world to give anyone who notices schizophrenia. Like the world is literally designed to make you crazy, down to the smallest details. Even image filenames have repeating numbers in them. It's everywhere, on every plaza, in businesses, on cups, in phone numbers. As if life wasn't bad enough, like really, it wasn't bad enough being anorexic, now I have to worry about Satan trying to give me schizophrenia. Lol. And he is speaking to me in my head telling me horrible things like he's trying to banish me and other stuff that I don't even wanna say... oh man this sucks so bad... he's so fuckin cruel... like this is actually shockingly cruel... they are shockingly cruel... oh my God.... existence is really this bad... what if nobody is coming to save me... oh my god...

Try going to a church or something schizo user

Most of my friends in cs were complete incels bro kys.

He is at church too. He is really doing this.

im not going to be a hypocrite and agree with you just for the sake of making you feel good. Girls hate virgins because it tells them there's something wrong with the guy. Guys hate non-virgins because it tells us the girl is a slut.

And dicks don't shrink from pressure moron.

Any man of value would never take you seriously for a long term relationship.

Any body count past 5 is gutter-whore territory for any chick 18-25

I don't even know who or what is real anymore. Those numbers got there somehow, and it couldn't have been done by a human. If people aren't even real then why the FUCK am I anorexic and living a constant nightmare. What the FUCK, right? What the FUCK.

I'd tell you to go see a shrink but he'll probably just get you strung up on drugs and make you cut your dick off. You have my thoughts and prayers though user

THEY DO SHRINK

Also watch the reaction of these walking spermbanks when they find out you fucked a hooker once

Attached: 1646775474399.jpg (399x400, 19.79K)