/r9gay/ - #1795

Pro-pain edition.

Last thread:

Attached: 1605062534677.jpg (640x623, 48.51K)

Getting some new piercings in an hour.
I'm 100% doing my right eyebrow, and getting an industrial for my left ear. Probably going to switch my nose stud for a ring, too.
I keep going back and forth on getting my left upper lobe done...I have a double helix on my right ear, so I think it'd balance out pretty nice, plus the regular lobes are both already done...

Attached: file.png (600x600, 296.13K)

what do your parents think about you being a faggot

>he thinks I speak to my parents

Attached: file.png (600x600, 346.77K)

9 days shart-free

its not really a conversation we have often

>tfw pizza time Friday

still have to try and enjoy the small things, still having no GPU is torture.

didnt you just have pizza?

Last time was two weeks ago actually.

They're thinking about revoking gay marriage now

I told you. You were going to keep pushing until you pissed enough of us off.

How is not illegal and liable to be sued for one to lie, cheat and manipulate someone? How can I just live with knowing that the person that demanded and insisted on marrying me would end up hiring a black male prostitute during that? Just when I thought someone would actually care for me, would realize my worth, things just get worse. I never abused or mistreated him. I was the only one that gifted him on his birthday and on Christmas. I gave him a laptop that is state of the art instead of the crappy $50 one he bought off of someone that can barely run Windows 10. He destroyed myself worth to the point that he REJECTED me after finally being able to give us another chance, claiming he feels hurt by me going through his stuff when at the time he was regretful. I can't even do anything to get this off my mind. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

I cannot even feel bad since I have been saying for the longest time that letting trannies and genderfags get involved would bring nothing but ruin. Just one more reason to separate myself as much from the mainstream as possible I suppose.

Oh, I thought he was talking about us being pushed, not the dip shit traitors. Laughable that he thinks he can act tough around real men.

I don't think I'm special and I know I'm awful at conversation, verbal is even worse.
I would probably just bore you after a few weeks or so, like most people I end up meeting.
I'm sorry for such a late reply.
Even if we don't chat, I just didn't want you to feel like I passed you by.

sorry user. uhh... what was it that i did again?

>dip shit traitors
who is this supposed to be?

What tips do anons use to stay cute?

diaperbro's...i'm so blackpilled and melancholic tonight *crinkle crinkle* bro i'm so lonely.

What are you even talking about?

You're trying hard to ironically sound like a tough guy, for some reason.

All I said was you pissed enough people off and it doesn't seem like you've learned your lesson yet either. You're going to lose more rights and privileges in the future.

diaperbro's...does it ever get like that for you?

>diaperbros
i guess thats me. ive been wearing them for a bit more than a year now and they are amazing. i wake up in the morning (yeah right, roughly at 5 PM), sit in front of my computer and dont have to stand up until i go to sleep. it takes about 2 minutes to clean the shit smeared across my ass when taking off the diaper, which is far less wasted time than going to the toilet 2-3 times a day. its not expensive either. just because it says "disposable" on the box you dont have to throw it away. im still using the same box of diapers that i first bought. i just toss the used one into the sink which is filled with water and detergents and leave it in that while im sleeping