Looks like your days of having sex are over

Looks like your days of having sex are over.

Shouldn't have voted Republican.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-162558_Reddit.jpg (1080x1150, 500.88K)

She will succumb to Chad in 3....2...1

Im a male and support this movement. Too bad those old crackers wont care

>U DONT GET ACCESS TO MY HOLES!
oh no!
anyways

Attached: b47.jpg (603x393, 43.11K)

So you had sex before? (X)

>Owning the republicans by being chaste and responsible
Lol
Fucking LMAO

What bitches say is irrelevant, what bitches do matters. Reminder that bitches let Chad fuck them raw and creampie them.

Attached: the duality of femoids woman moment lol.png (1216x2244, 1.32M)

The clown world is real.

Love the satire man. It's incredible.

Too bad for her the only women I would consider having sex with are women who intend to get into a long term relationship and by demanding a vasectomy proof, she shows me she's nothing more then another libtarded degenerate to avoid.

>Look at this fake scenario I created to be mad at

This shit is as old as time

Attached: 1654701279194.jpg (520x588, 111.73K)

> I refuse to permit men access to my body without...

Women work off of tingles. They spread their legs to chad before, they will now. They will act on instinct just as before and make up excuses afterwards just as before. We have seen this a couple times during the last decade. Women (mostly on the left) always say this then act the other way. Yes the same women. They think they control who they give sex to. They don't. Their instincts do.

I don't care I only fuck man ass

I support the sex strike

Attached: real clown world.jpg (500x552, 81.16K)

Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973 and, since then, there have been significant changes in our understanding of pregnancy and fetal development. Medical technology has also improved dramatically, making it possible to save the lives of both mothers and unborn babies in ways that were not possible in 1973. For these reasons, it is time for the Supreme Court to reconsider Roe v. Wade.

The Roe decision was based on the premise that pregnancy is a private matter between a woman and her doctor. But we now know that pregnancy is not just a medical issue, but a social and moral issue as well. The decision also assumed that abortions are safe for women. But we now know that abortions can have serious physical and psychological consequences for women.

Finally, the Roe decision assumed that the fetus is not a human life. But we now know that the fetus is a unique individual with its own DNA and its own heartbeat. We also know that the vast majority of Americans believe that life begins at conception and that abortion is taking a human life.

For all of these reasons, it is time for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade and give the states the authority to protect the lives of both mothers and unborn babies.

>sex strike
>using sex as bargaining chip
>literally admitting their only value is vaginas

No one objectifies women but women themselves

The beta uprising has begun! Roasties will deny their pussies to Chad, meaning it is time for us betas to inherit it.

>your days of having sex are over
My days of what?

Threatening a virgin autist with a sex strike, like threatening a fish with water.
>BUT WHATABOUT THE ONE IN A TRILLION CHANCE YOU COME ACROSS SOME ROASTIE WHO WOULD WANT YOUR GOOBER SAVE FOR THE ABORTION LAWS
I'll take my chances.

kek exactly

nothing will change for Chads and incels. only the steadily shrinking inbetween-population of struggling beta normies, who compete for the ~40% women Chad won't fuck, could ever be unnerved by this meme. especially because in order to be "on the right side" they'd have to pay lip service to the idea, which would directly cockblock their own chances. sadly this movement is entirely fictional though. women, even the most libtarded ones, aren't going on a sex strike. I wish they were.

>roasties will not let chad into their pussy
lmao it's not april fools day user