If video games and anime are for manchildren, and movies/tv shows are pozzed...

if video games and anime are for manchildren, and movies/tv shows are pozzed, then what is the ideal entertainment for a refined grown man?

Attached: 1598295524723.jpg (750x740, 43.85K)

Rape
Original

Gym, books, music (learn instruments yourself, with classical music being absolute kino when you can perform it well)

Art, philosophy, physics, math, music, history.

but why do this shit if you dont enjoy it
its just vanity. its not gonna make a difference in the end

There is none. All of it is nothing more than a way to kill time. I'd be playing video games all day if I found any entertainment in them anymore, but I don't, so I just read books.

Try to learn an instrument, start with guitar and piano. If you don't like it, so be it. Also try reading books. Good books. Try american psycho. Try something by Hemingway. You learn to like it, your dopamine receptors are just fried by vidya/animu, try to stay away from it and things will become more interesting. Also, since you seem to like anime, why not try learning how to draw/paint? In the end, why even bother what others think? I do all the things stated above and still read manga on the down low. Do waht you want. It would do good for you if you tried other things as well.

>Art
faggot lol

>Good books. Try american psycho.

Attached: lupin_laugh.gif (474x354, 384.14K)

>philosophy
>physics
>as entertainment
user, I...

??? American psycho is kino and easy to read, I'm not gonna tell him to read the brothers karamazov or french realism if the man can't pay attention for more than 10 minutes at a time. Imagine getting filtered by by Ellis kek.

Art
Music
Wood working
Camping
Hiking

Make things. Exercise your mind and body.

>Exercise your mind and body.
but what do you do for rest and leisure

It's a grown-up's hobby you wouldn't get it.

You will rest when you're dead.

Active hobbies.
Sports, painting, writing songs etc.

A refined grown man decides for himself what to do to entertain himself, be in video games or classical literature.

what use is it to be wise and refined but never enjoying yourself?
and what use is it to constantly be enjoying yourself but to not be wise?
everything should be in balance, and leaning towards one more than the other only makes way for arrogance. be sovereign over what you want to do, but also be humble and respect the sovereignty of other men.

Books, you mooncalf.
People like thee need to increase thine general knowledge about the world.

Attached: 1638842114615.jpg (1255x971, 161.9K)

bro you watch v tubers
LOL

That's neither here nor there, thou rapscallion scallywag.

Attached: 1636526021031.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)