Yesterday you were an incel

Today you can't get laid because hoes mad old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vjrfzo/the_personal_is_political_stop_having_sex_with_men/

We won incelbros!

Attached: twox.png (1844x905, 308.59K)

They will still fuck chad even if they say this

why do they think men are celebrating this?

Because abortion is a satanic ritual and should be outlawed.
However it is gonna get WAY worse in blue states: abortion on demand up until birth. This is only a victory for red states.

How will this sex strike make SCOTUS change their mind?

They are all married and in high status professions. Chads not affected.

IT'S HUMAN RIGHTS TO MURDER MY UNBORN CHILD
I hate women

you know whats unchristian?
pre-martial sex

Pretty big victory for States Rights. Sets a powerful Precedent.
Never thought about this. I'm probably gonna have to move.

Attached: 1651559929817.jpg (474x369, 64.77K)

because they are the ultimate victims in their minds, nobody suffers more than a woman does.

What gets me about this is how they don't say the same about men's rights. Men must pay for child support whether they want the child or not. At least women still have the choice to abort or not in most states.

this just turns them more on when they do

Please move and leave your leftist shithole behind, you are welcome in our red states. Let's work together and make the south more based.

>stop having sex with men
Fertility rates in the west were already low. Also as other anons have mentioned this abortion shit is not gonna stop them from fucking chad.

If you believe this, you have no idea how women or people work.
She is upset today. But next week she will be all over chad.

They do this over every political thing that doesn't go according to their fantasy. They never stick to it for a week.

If you take the people seriously who never act on their treats, you are a fool. And women never act on these treats. Also if they know if they did, they would fall behind to those who don't.
So stop fucking taking these reddit posts seriously. There are like 3 treads of this shit already. Nothing will happen except tyrone will have to pay for a condom.

Democrats worship Moloch
Republicans worship Mammon

>the right to murder my child is a human right
>the right to completely avoid responsibility for my terrible decisions even at the cost of my own childs life is a human right

Im..Im..

IM TURNING MISOGYNISTIC

>But next week she will be all over chad.
That's kind of the fucking problem.
Abortion was basically the only eugenics pressures we had left.

Literally nobody outside of 3 blue haired feminists/TERFs will actually withhold sex from men because of this. Nobody will sacrifice their romantic and sexual relationships because of political reasons. This post was made to stir outrage and to make ugly 35 year old women feel like girlbosses. Touch grass.

Attached: 1483932203560.jpg (1337x1289, 62.71K)

>Nobody will sacrifice their romantic and sexual relationships because of political reasons.
People on Any Forums do all the time why wouldn't the other side?

yay, more men for me

>TERFs
Why did you bring this term up?