Hope you realized you all just shot yourself further in the foot

Hope you realized you all just shot yourself further in the foot
>single mother rates will rise drastically
>foids become even more hypergamous for Chad's seed to lock him down, not even glancing at regular men anymore
>niggers will be born en masse with no abortion to regulate their ridiculous spawn rates
>the only men having kids at this point are dark triad criminals
>more retards will be born
>more criminals in the making will be born to follow their daddy's footsteps
But we won against the blue team, right guise?

Attached: 926 (1).png (499x499, 14.96K)

...but it totally owned the libs!

>you all just shot yourself further in the foot
I didn't realise r9k was exclusively made up of supreme court justices.

>Chad realizes he'll have to pay child support now.
>Can't just tell her to get an abortion
Seems like you missed something.
Chad will Rise now, back to the place he belongs. With lower tier women unable to access him. THAT'S why women are mad.

>blah blah blah american feminog politics wah wah wah baaaaaaaaaawwwwww wah wah wah blah blah blah pfffffffppphrhrhrhtt le single mooovers and le nignoggies waaaaah blah blah yak yak yak yak yik yak yik yak YOU DID THIS YOU DID THIS THAT'S RIGHT YOU IT'S YOUR FAULT balh bah balha bkah blah bkah

Attached: 1649680225313.png (174x238, 46.18K)

Who says I don't want things to get worse?

In fact 95% of all posts here are made by the supreme court justices.

And there's you.

ACCELETARE

I really don't give a fuck who has kids in the dystopia known as Weimerica kek bro. I moved to the Philippines in 2018 and have not looked back. Watching these satanic whores seethe and doing a little trolling on social media from my condo is fucking hilarious. Enjoy your lives frens

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

>birth rates plummeting even in countries with restrictive abortion laws
>N-NO DONT YOU UNNSERSTAND THERE WILL BE MILLIONS OF NIGGETS BEING BORN NOW
Unironically a meme made up by leftists who think appealing to peoples hatred of niggers will maybe them support abortion

I didn't realise there were 19 supreme court justices.

redpill me on philipina

Or more likely they'll just go to another state to kill their children

I can't explain the technical details or the FBI will kidnap me, but you're right, there are 19 of them.

Well fuck, during my time here I've said a lot of very compromising things to the highest court in the land. Then again... so have you, your honor.

There's not much to say. Living here is cheap, finding a gf is like fucking tutorial mode tier task if you're from the west, you can build a harem of Filipina qts pretty easily, weather is beautiful, all is good.

Shhh, we're all anonymous here.

Wrong, niggers live in blue states so they'll continue to abort. The US is becoming an ethnostate roastie, now KNEEEL. THE BETA UPRISING HAS BEGUN AHAHAHHAA

But do they have fat asses? I'm not fucking some bony butt jungle gook. Also what is the average rent for a nice downtown modern 1 bedroom apartment in walking distance of 5 star restaurants

If chads were more picky none of this would have happened.
If they stopped fucking slampigs when they're horny and stacy is busy with brad lower tier women wouldn't even think they have a chance.

Most blacks live in red states
Cali and new york excluded
But most blue states like maine and new Hampshire are 90% white

Who cares, I'm not a burger. Suffer nigmutts

Well get ready to have your northern states flood by niggers and immigrants

we didnt do anything. that was SCOTUS

They tend to be skinny. What city? I live in Cebu, rent for a nice condo is like $200-400 a month