Women are not the problem, men are. Be better

>women didnt bully me to the point where i needed to spend $4k on therapy and pop xanax
>women didnt give me an inferiority complex
>women didnt give me frequent relapses
>women didnt ruin my confidence
>women didnt antagonize me when i mind my own business
>women didnt call me a nigger
>women dont use media to sway opinion of the opposite sex towards them
>women dont blow up countries
>women dont enslave people
>women dont mug/rob people

Plus all the women you guys complain about are always redditors or have tats/piercings which are obvious red flags of mental illness. So why, preytell, do we hate women more than men? Men are the reasons you motherfuckers are here right now to begin with. The only thing women do is say 'no' when you try to date them, and they wouldn't say no if the evil men around you hadn't fucked you in your formative years

Attached: msedge_9NjlEAaYE6.png (988x670, 1.23M)

Finally someone who sees that the patriarchy is the problem. And 'patriarchy' doesn't mean 'all men'.

>preytell

Stopped reading there, Fagspeare. Bet you also address every woman you come across as m'lady too

>using a single word to be a faggot about a point being made

an excellent copout when you dont have a counter-argument

The only reason that bullying exists is because men have to establish and socially demonstrate the repulsive traits that women find sexually attractive.

Most bullies are not introspective enough to question why they find bullying "fun". The feeling of excitement and satisfaction that you get when you bully someone has its psychological root in the evolutionary pressure created by women selecting for that behavior.

If women stopped blowing bullies when they snap their fingers, bullying would go away. But since women AREN'T GOING to stop doing that, I really don't expect bullies to stop. They are dealing with the social reality that women have presented to them. They have to beat you down, because women demand it, and also because removing you as a competitor increases their chances of making it through women's selection process.

>women didn't antagonize me when i mind my own business
>women didn't call me nigger

speak for yourself fuckwad

>The only reason that bullying exists is because men have to establish and socially demonstrate the repulsive traits that women find sexually attractive.

no they dont. shittons of high schools have zero bullying organically because its not filled with sociopaths.

Women are equally as abusive as men and when in power, act much the same way.
But yes, normalfags both man and woman alike are vile. And I hold simps in greater contempt than the monsters they create

half of my bullies were closeted homos or had prostitutes for mothers and bullied me either as an outlet or because they were sadistic little monsters. had nothing to do with women

It's not a copout, I never intended to argue in the first place. You're just a faggot lol

Women give the men who do those things the most pussy. They are complicit.

>if i pretend to be retarded and project impotent bravado i'll 'show him!'

This sort of ooga booga behavior is precisely what Gillette and sjws mean by 'toxic masculinity'

women dont 'do' anything. Men are supposed to be the sapient ones. they are supposed to be the leaders and the ones who set the examples.

Also
>giving a shit what women find attractive

Men who bully others for pussy are just stronger simps. they choose to be bootlicking scum

Women bully you behind your back it's better like that.

Dude shut the fuck up. I bullied a kid in middle school once and a foid sucked me off when she saw me do that.

Then how come its not that rare that girls bully other girls?

Statistically children are far more likely to be abused by their mothers than fathers

Also lol women absolutely do use media to sway the opinions of the opposite sex towards them. Women are known for doing this. You have to be trolling

ok so you're evil just like i said in OP

fuck you sociopath

It's "pray tell." Fucking zoomers are practically illiterate.

Yes. Toxic males are indeed the problem. But women are also the problem because they keep rewarding, encouraging, enabling, and fucking these undeserving men.

Attached: chads11.jpg (560x291, 67.49K)

Most boys find out that bullying attracts ladies early on. I wouldn't have kept doing it if it didn't help me get pussy.

Being a middle/high school bully is life on ez mode for getting pussy. If you're low inhib.

way to miss the obvious point retard