Neet

what are the weird ways you've made money for yourself as a neet? don't post methods people could try that you haven't done yourself unless its a really good one

post things you've personally tried

Attached: 1646966490602.png (205x246, 132.35K)

>
>...Anonymous
>neet
>06/24/22(Fri)04:22:03 No.69162502
>132 KB
>132 KB PNG
>what are the weird ways you've made money for yourself as a neet? don't post methods people could try that you haven't done yourself unless its a really good one

>post things you've personally tried

Attached: 9F1EF489-25EF-4909-A1C3-B3A62A0CC07E.gif (387x437, 56.86K)

I leech off of my family I have never made money

What's with all of the ICG spam recently?

ewhoring ngl tbqh

what are your methods

Dating apps, just need to get them to add you on snap. I don't do it now but I made almost $3k a month doing it semi regularly.

bullshit
post your logs of money sent

I have neetbux coming soon

Attached: 1655881157383.jpg (749x684, 76.8K)

post buxlogs or stop larping

got a gay man I met on discord to send me $40 for a dick pic. the pic wasn't even mine, just some average white dick I found on /soc/

Anyone try daytrading and succeed at it?

Some of the transactions of btc I had after exchanging PayPal and Cashapp to it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 .png (1876x874, 79.48K)

share more of this method with me, please.
do you have a discord?

Are you male or female thouggh?

Male ofc, if I was female I could easily make 10k a month.

So you larp as female? Do they just gib you money for existing?

okay, but discord? willing to share any more details

I'm a crypto shill on Twitter. I get paid around 300$/month for telling people to buy some shitcoin, retweeting crypto content, etc. This is an easy and fun job actually. However, I wish my shilling was towards a more interesting product, like videogames or even political ideologies (yes, those exist too). I'm not actually into crypto, in fact, I despise crypto with all my heart. But I got myself some nice games and lots of junk food with my paychecks!
Now, how can you get into this? Well it's not easy to find a legit guy willing to pay you to shill for shitcoins. You meed some connections, maybe go ask directly in non-specific crypto groups and servers. Note that every crypto group dedicated towards one single coin is 100% shill, you can try there too. Some guys even advertise their services on Fiverr lol. What you need for sure is a few tools like VoIP numbers to burn on Telegram accounts, somewhere to buy old Twitter accounts to give credibility to your shill, lots of Telegram and Twitter bots... Just be creative and never give up. I'm planning on moving to shilling other stuff once I'm done with my current job.
Also: DON'T IMVEST IN CRYPTO IT'S ALL A SCAM.

Attached: 1655505929942.jpg (576x790, 43K)

I've tried prostitution but got grossed out and ran off

I'm gonna get back to it soon, so I don't really want to saturate the method sorry.

that's fine, but would you be willing to post a throwaway anyway? I'd like to speak with somebody who's at least trying something

as you should have

It's okay bb. Let me fuck you, I'll go gentle and we can cuddle after

alright DM#1449