Add someone from /soc/

>add someone from /soc/
>we have great conversations, ive never talked to another person this much in so long
>we call and play a game together
>tell him everything about myself, i can see myself talking with him everyday
>he starts being dry
>he unadds me everywhere after a day
what did i do wrong i cant ever hold conversations with a man

Attached: A2043F1D-6767-4C19-B6C5-823DCFB127B7.jpg (399x399, 32.95K)

Did he talk about himself a lot, and if he did, did you actually show interest? Or did you just instantly make it about yourself?

Are you also a man? Maybe he thought you were gonna try to steal his virginity

I dunno, user. I always found this with women. Sadly it can be hard to find someone you click with. This is probably why normies sleep around so much.

>/soc/
Cringe
Anyway just keep talking to people until someone likes you

we both talked about ourselves, he was great at holding a conversation and he was great at telling me what he liked. i made sure to not talk about myself as much and asked him questions about himself. i hope im not making it about me doe

do retards like you really not understand that if someone talks about a similar experience to the one you just explained to them, that they're actually trying to connect with you and they aren't just "narcissists"? big yikes from me dawg. you might be the self absorbed piece of shit and not them.

Attached: 1651420724915.jpg (800x450, 46.69K)

BUT I CLICKED WITH HIM I SWEAR I DID!

What game did you play?

roblox. it was very fun

Literally me but with a girl

Apparently he didn't click with you

its the only place where i wont seem wierd trying to talk to someone since they leave their tags

It's also full of absolute faggots user

You can ask people to drop their tags here too you know?

What's your tag? You must of had a million dudes add you

he made it seem like he did ..he made me happy and laugh so much

I'm going to tell you the truth, you are boring. Most women are boring but men put up with it because sex but over the internet sex isn't a variable so guys have no reason to stick around if you are boring.

That's not how it works. It may be your intention, but most times nobody really cares about your experience unless they explicitly ask you, or it adds something to the conversation. Don't tell stories without being prompted, basically, this is a really fucking solid rule of thumb.

I know it hurts, anonette, but when life knocks you down you have to get back up. There is better out there for you.

i dont post mines i just scroll through the discord img threads and add people who send images that i might relate to

>doe
he found out youre not white

What was his image? He prob just found you boring or ugly desu

stop wasting our fucking time op
tell us some info about you and if some robots want to post tags they will
ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

You seem alright then. I don't see why he would go dry with you after a few days if you are how you say you are.

There's a difference between showing that you relate to the subject and "oh, yeah anyways here's how it's about me"

Something tells me you do this and are bitter that people are suddenly dry as fuck with you afterwards. How about you ask questions about the subject rather than just constantly saying how you relate to it? Make the other person in the conversation actually feel like they're interesting and worth conversating with.

Attached: 1245443683.jpg (801x786, 39.69K)

i tried so hard to not be boring. i asked him everything i could about himself. i never talk to guys it was hard thinking of what to say
>he prob just found you ugly
he called me cute in multiple occasions after we showed our faces. his img was a guy with guns i think

That's what a self absorbed piece of shit would say. You are literally responding to their story with a related experience, and your first thought is "wow who the fuck asked lul" ? unironically kys if you think like this

my name is Nim#4519 and i really dont want to waste your time

This is wildly untrue. I'm a guy and I prefer if the girl I was talking to was more boring. A decent humbled guy isn't looking for sex, they're looking for a connection.

Imagine being this much of a presumptuous faggot

Oh yeah, it's a solid rule of thumb. If you're a dried up husk of a human being. I'd call you a laughing stock, but you're a LARPing stalk.

I'm not the person you replied to before, and I'm not saying I personally think like that. I'm just giving you free advice on how to talk to people and make them like you. This is how most people "think" (it's mostly subconscious). Accept it if you want.

Oh I think I talked to you before and you seemed like an annoying zoomie and didn't put any effort in anyway

The real story here is this: she BPD'd, lied about the story, and blocked him. Guys desperately crave love and these girls use it like a carrot on a stick

>i posted in this thread
>didn't got any woman in dms
WHY???? MY IMAGE WAS GREAT!!!!!