ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES, NORMALFAGS, JUST GIVE IT TO US STRAIGHT

ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES, NORMALFAGS, JUST GIVE IT TO US STRAIGHT.

Tell us how you met you gf (or ex gf) and how you ended up togheter. No "muh it just happened" bullshit this time, tell us exactly how you two came from being two people somewhat interested into each other into a couple. Don't be afraid to blogpost and just explain exactly how yo did it.

Attached: images - 2022-05-31T140147.752.jpg (561x546, 23.97K)

bumping because I also want to know. 90% of women I meet already have a boyfriend, 9% are single with like 12 orbiters competing to be the next boyfriend and the remaining 1% are not interested

Attached: catdead.png (571x797, 415.14K)

> be fag
> go on grindr
> see qt
> chat him up, ask him to come over
> preppedforsex.wav
> 30ish minutes of mediocre awkward foreplay
> stop midway through to talk about something
> we both just lie on my bed talking and talking
> hesfuckingperfect.tiff
> check my phone
> 1:45am
> he has work at 8 tomorrow
> he lives 40 mins north of me
> offer to let him stay the night
> he does
> tfw qt bear bf secured

College class

>No "muh it just happened" bullshit this time, tell us exactly how you two came from being two people somewhat interested into each other into a couple.

Too bad faggot just be happy I bumped your thread. Maybe if you ask me nicely I will tell you how I met her

>90% of women I meet already have a boyfriend, 9% are single with like 12 orbiters competing to be the next boyfriend and the remaining 1% are not interested
How does this work? Are the 12 men serial orbiters? Are women sharing the same few official boyfriends?

nigger do you just walk up to people at random and talk to them, about what?
"how about those classes" may as well talk about the weather.

Well user, I never could make friends, but I sort of absorbed my brothers because they'd come round, he'd be out and I'd be free for vidya.
Went to friend's gfa' bday party.
Spilt drink on qt
Apologised to her, she seemed chill (she wasn't. At all. She was raging but saving face for the party)
Start seeing her
Shrimple as that. But she's an unhinged lunatic and we don't have a sex life.

Say please and I will tell the story it makes me sad to talk about what I lost

Girl I worked with would simp for me without me realizing it and eventually got my snap

Alright then, please tell us the story. Not like begging is the most degrading thing I had to do today

>be me college student (cs major)
>extrovert so i made a couple friends
>have female friend there and we used to help each other out in class with material and such so we owed each other
>hot cs major girl a semester above me is mutual friends but i thought she was too hot for me to approach her so i never bothered, and i was kinda happy being single too
>friend one day asked me why im single and i told her i dont really care about women atm but i told her i find that girl attractive
>got told there is a cs guy who has a server for dnd and league players and her and that girl are there already so if i want to join i can
>i already play league religiously so i was like sure whatever
>duoed with people there and boosted a couple since i was the highest rank but i never talked to that girl
>one day while i was chatting there in the university library on my pc she comes up from behind and greets me
>starts having a conversation with me about league lore and sits
>i offer to play with her
>we exchange numbers and i start playing with her
>fast forward she invites me to her house and i spend the night there
>and thats how league (and a wingwoman) unironically got me a gf

Attached: samuel-heisecke-yasuohypers.jpg (1080x1080, 191.93K)

>spilt drink on qt
>Apologised to her
>Start seeing her
>Shrimple as that.
You literally skipped the part i asked about

Please

For me it was unironically some anime tier shit, she was sleeping in one of our early calculus classes in uni and I just walked up to her and asked her if she declared herself as present (we had those shitty papers that the prof would pass around with a list of names and you would sign yourself at your name in order to prove you were present for extra points). I was awkward and she was awkward but she kept following me around despite the spaghetti I was lightly spilling. We were together for one and a half year, then a lot of stuff happened and I cut off contact with her. I still stalk her Twitter feed from time to time.

Okay I'll gladly tell my story.

During middle school I was in a pretty toxic relationship, we were both going through our hormones and she wasn't always there so it was a struggle. I must've had attachment issues or something so we kept breaking up and getting back together up until my freshman year of highschool. It was still as toxic as ever, but this one girl actually started to show interest in me. She was flirting with me a lot and doing a lot of weird things that I picked up on at first but played a bit dumb about it. Then she pretty much made me decide whether I'd still continue with someone who never truly appreciated me, or someone that (at the time) really wanted me. So I let it happen.

I officially ended things with the other girl and went on a date with this new girl the next night. She was amazing and we hit it off pretty well, to the point where we was together for 5 years. But towards the end I could tell she was being disenchanted with our relationship. We started growing distant with each other and I grew fearful of her. I guess the reality of who we are was finally setting in, and that we actually wasn't the perfect match we wasn't made out to be. We literally had next to nothing in common besides the fact that we clicked and vibed well together, but now it was getting mad strained. She wasn't that good of a person, but unfortunately I didn't realize at the time. We ended up splitting ways and now I'm a literal definition of a loser rotting away in my bedroom at 20 years old.

Only piece of advice I can give you is to actually follow your gut feeling. If it's telling you something it's worth looking into.

Attached: 1653181873352.jpg (1608x1660, 567.86K)

I didn't. There's no big mystery. I asked her on a date. It went well, I asked her on another one, then she called me her boyfriend.
I think you missed the part where she's insane, thus minimising my effort.

Wow, fuck off you fucking faggot

pretty please with a cherry on top? If I don't hear your story I'm gonna turn to stone like my cock every time I see medusa on /d/

Attached: 1bd479b98901636e79aed2bd39373e6390c40c4c4931c659949bf7fea4278f05.png (749x474, 536.56K)

I'm not really a normalfag but this is how I got my last girlfriend.

I went to a strip club, I sat at the edge of the stage and waited for her to come over to me. When she did we talked for a little bit and I asked her for a dance. During our dance I asked her if I could kiss her. She said I could and we made out. After the dance she wanted my phone number and said "please make sure you text me and call me." I told her I was going to hang out at the club a little longer and she said that sounded great. She then spent the next hours sitting on my lap and making out with me. I texted her the next day saying that I really enjoyed our time together and if I was ever in her area again, I would love to see her. And she told me she'd like to see me too.

We went three months without seeing one another. But then I texted her and said I was going to be in town and wondered if she'd want to meet up. She told that sounded great and we arranged for her to meet me at a restaurant at her suggestion. So we went on her first date and she suggested letting me see the place. She drove me around and we went to an arcade and played some games. I figured we'd already made out so I could wrap my arm around her. When we were done and she drove me back to my hotel I asked her if she saw what we did as a date and she said yes. So I asked her if she wanted to hang out more that week.

We went on three more dates. Lots of hugging, cuddling, and kissing on all of them. On the fourth date I asked her if she could be my girlfriend and she said yes.

>extrovert so i made a couple friends
problem A, I've gotten to the point where I only speak when spoken to. It's easier that way but I don't meet many new people.
I want a GF but I would rather shoot myself than ask a girl out just cause I know if I fail I burned an entire group of friends. word travels fast and girls like measuring their status by how many guys they turned down.

Thank you user hood manners is always a positive thing. Ok so it was my first ever class in college my first day and this cute girl sat next to me. The teacher assigned a group project the very first day according to who we sat next to. She was in my group we had to make some stupid video due at the end of the month so our group just wanted to knock it out right away because for some reason they were all try hards so on the first day we all got to know each other and met up after class to get ideas on what to make. When we all met up some how or another me and her got to talking about our schedules and she mentioned it her she had to go to the store later that day. I thought she was hot and I wanted to get to know her more so I lied and said I needed to go to the store we rode our bikes there and she bought a bunch of shit and asked me if I would help her carry some of her groceries back to her dorm room. I said why not and we ended up talking a lot about why we came to the school what our majors were lame shit like that. We talked about what kind of people we were in high school and for some reason we got along pretty well. The next time we had the class we all met up again to film to project and she wanted some scene to go a particular way and I just agreed with her because I wanted to hang out with her. Some other chick in the group was acting like a cunt and wanting her way so me and my ex kinda stood together after that my ex wanted to hang out again so we smoked weed together. We pretty much became really good friends so when the project was done we kept hanging out went to parties together and danced with each other. We were always together for the first month or so of just being friends and eventually one night when we were smoking weed together I told her I really liked her more then a friend and she was into it so we started dating and that went well. I had my own apartment and she palways stayed over so she moved in half way through the year

Sorry I missed some details. Before I asked her if she saw what we did as a date, we had a really long talk by her car and talked about our values a lot. I told her I was socially conservative and she said she was too. She told me she didn't like how liberal her area was and that she was looking for a more old fashioned guy. I told her I was looking for a traditional girl who would let me be romantic with her. She told me that I was exactly the kind of guy she was looking for.