I hate being attracted to white dudes. Why cant I be like the rest of my siblings and just want to date within?

I hate being attracted to white dudes. Why cant I be like the rest of my siblings and just want to date within?

Attached: E7935B9A-E422-4F5E-AE21-986A30A2C5D3.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

What race are you OP? Also why are you attracted to white dudes?

Attached: Confucius.jpg (1200x1200, 321.68K)

be in my harem non-whitefemanon
I'll assimilate you into the white family tree

I am Filipina. White guys are always very sweet (also look very good) when you first meet them and they treat you really good but still cheat every time and I dont even think that they are taking Asian girls as seriously as they always claim. I am still falling for it every time tho, hoping that I will get a nice husband that I can have some cute children with

Attached: 414DB546-B4F3-4DCF-92CB-6E23B1191401.gif (524x452, 128.96K)

I dont want a harem I want someone who treats me like a princess and tells me how much he loves me and how much better I am than white girls

You like who you like. You shouldn't let anyone convince you that liking certain people is wrong desu

My first kiss was a Filipina. I got out of touch with her because of parents moving. I just want you to know that I think you will find a fine white guy somewhere.

Are you cute? How much do you weight and how tall are you?

Thank you user. Sometimes I feel like I am doing something wrong

Thank you user

>but still cheat every time
Well you are chasing a demographic that has a lot of options. Lucky for you it seems white guys really like Asians and Flipinas. So at least you have a chance of finding someone loyal.

I am 5'1 and 115lbs. I am a bit chubby around my waist but I am working on it ok

If you actually live in Manila and not a white country the white guys there a fucking scum.

t. lived in manila for 5 years

Attached: VICC.jpg (1600x1033, 327.72K)

Not bad. I'd have to see a picture to decide if it's right for me. You also didn't answer whether you're cute which tells me you probably aren't
I'm white, 6'0 163 lb looking for an asian gf. I'm very normal and bland

Try out Black femanon. These pink dick white boys cant satisfy you

>Well you are chasing a demographic that has a lot of options

Bullshit. White "men" cheat out of desperation because they have to take every pussy they can get. Black men on the other hand are the most desired race on the planet. I am not even Black but I know their superiority

>I'm very normal and bland

Attached: 1590938354769.gif (368x368, 1.35M)

>Filipina
Based. Filipina girls are usually quality. If you're finding that guys frequently cheat you might want to be more selective. Try to focus on objective things instead of getting caught up in emotions.

Leave her alone faggot. She obviously needs some BBC

Why are Asian men like this??? It's going to be okay, bro. You are going to find someone. I promise.

thank you for proving the JBW pill.

sorry sweetheart you know youll always love us xx

I dated a Filipina girl in uni but she moved back home after we graduated. She wanted me to go with her but it felt weird moving to a foreign place not knowing the language or culture. I should have done it. She was the best gf I've had.

I dont want to post myself online. I already made bad experiences with sending my pics to boys I liked

Pls no BBC bullshit. I want boys who are lighter than me

I know that not all white boys are bad but good guys are so hard to find

JBW pill is bullshit

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! She probably cried for weeks like I did. Why do you have to hurt us when we genuinely want to give you the best life possible? :(

>Pls no BBC bullshit. I want boys who are lighter than me

I kneel...

Attached: 1590755082334.png (1137x639, 844.16K)

>I dont want to post myself online
I didn't ask you to do that but maybe my post implied it by accident. Anyway take care, you're probably not cute enough if you're getting defensive. If you want to take a shot at me you're more than welcome, just leave a link or something

I matched with a Filipina on a dating app before and went out on a couple of dates. She only ended up wanting to be friends unfortunately :(

>I know that not all white boys are bad but good guys are so hard to find
That's hardly exclusive to white guys, unfortunately. What kind of guy are you looking for?

Have you tried guessing where I live and breaking into my room

I feel bad that I didn't go Tbh because I miss her but she could have just as well stayed in America so it's not all my fault.