Im really doing it, Im becoming a sissy. Looks like it wont be long before I get into real cocks now. Thats next

Im really doing it, Im becoming a sissy. Looks like it wont be long before I get into real cocks now. Thats next
Is becoming a true lifestyle beta slave sissy (dont forget cuck!) worth it, or is it just a bad road that I dont want to to go down?

I often fear the temptation and the coomz potential are just too strong, I fear I cant resist. Its too hot :(

Attached: D03287E9-3891-4999-B128-7AD7C734EBEA.jpg (593x525, 54.09K)

What in the fuck are you taIking about

want to suck my cock sissy?

>most straight men not interested
>repel most gay men
What's the point? Are you too straight to understand you're acting unappealing to men who would want to fuck you?

naisu tripes and kek'd

Masochistic emasculation fetish

maybe

Self-indulgence

>Are you too straight to understand you're acting unappealing to men who would want to fuck you?
Also, if someone wants to fuck me as a twink, I am pretty sure they wont mind that I am clean shaved and girly and well taken care of lol

I have very high standards, if you don't look at least this passing, then I wouldn't
but if you do look this good or better, then I would pay top dollar to smash

Attached: poolsprays.png (857x1200, 1.51M)

I have the potential to look like that but I am not yet advanced enough in the lifestyle to actually be trans, maybe one day

I think you should post a video where you go into the shower and pee on yourself with your boy-clit

if you do WILL YOU DRESS LIKE A EUROPEAN ARISTOCRAT?

Attached: lolita fashion.png (568x980, 1.03M)

There is no way there is more than one (me) person (male) on the planet in to dressing (femininely) in period French male fashion.

I call it HIME LOLITA. They're the rebirth of aristocratic european fashion. God bless the japs masters of tradition and craftsmanship.

Is this really a male

> I think you should post a video where you go into the shower and pee on yourself with your boy-clit
Cute idea

yup that's really a tranny
look up the filename if you don't believe me

Why does Second Life always look so fucking scary?

Attached: file.png (950x534, 825.47K)

man I'm fucked up in the head for not finding this pic repulsive

only worth it if you have nothing left to live for and zero self-respect. everybody will find you revolting and you will be left pleading for attention to validate your unhinged fantasies.

but if you do go for it definitely check out bambi sleep if you're not already into that. shit is wild.

There is something oddly aesthetic about

>maybe
tell me where you are then