Asmongold on girls

youtu.be/Qvm_ZKqybIg?t=1479
Your lord has spoken. Watch this clip. I know most of you are going to get mad but it's the truth. You can be a fat fucking loser and as long as you treat girls like people, they'll go after you. Asmon is right, you're wrong.

Asmon actually got this bitch in pic related and you didn't. Who are you to say he's wrong?

Attached: ezgif-1-a22febb8c3.jpg (1536x864, 171.81K)

Yeah, it is actually true. Most faggots here just get upset because they have no real world experience with women and if they do, it's them being an absolute sperg that's coping with the fact that they have no bitches. It's too obvious.

>as long as youre a popular streamer and got loads of money, theyll go after you
FTFY

>millionaire streamer "Women don't even care about money."

>rich famous guy talking about how to pick up girls

Only girl he dated is a plastic onlyfans doll who cares

i was polite to women my whole life growing up and they still treated me like dirt because of me being socially awkward, quiet, and ugly. if i was good looking and acted the same i would have had a completely different life.

>i was polite to women my whole life growing up and they still treated me like dirt
You don't need to be polite. Just interact with them like the bros. It's very telling you can't bantz in real life. This is a huge turn off for literally everyone. Guys included.
>if i was good looking and acted the same i would have had a completely different life
This is false nigger and you know it. I'm sick and tired of you faggots thinking that looking good is a pass for shit behavior. It's not. Women will turn right the fuck off from you if you get awkward with them, no matter how good you look.

>awkward
there it is. women will excuse, criminals, abusers, literal fucking psychopaths, but if a man is a little introverted and awkward. THAT'S where you draw the line? that's the big grand red flag for women? that shit is absolutely fucking retarded and women deserve to date shit men if introverted behaviour turns them off that much. enjoy your dark triad chad you dumb low iq cunt.

>women will excuse, criminals, abusers, literal fucking psychopaths
What the fuck are you even talking about? Nigger, go outside. Seriously, this is exactly why you don't get any fucking bitches. Your immediate thought to "just treat women like a person" was
>OHHHH SO CRIMINALS GET A PASS?
It's fucking weird, but considering that not every man is a criminal, abuser, etc. it's just a fucking weird take from one extreme to the other. You are a very sheltered clown. But yes, they'll get a pass over an sperg because they actually know what they want and women are attracted to drive. Again, not every man is a fucking criminal you mental midget.
>that shit is absolutely fucking retarded and women deserve to date shit men if introverted behaviour turns them off that much.
Confidence is retarded? You GET NO BITCHES. You are stuck in your room crying because you don't do anything exciting nor do you live life. You sit here creating extreme scenarios in your head in order to denigrate women for your own shortcomings.
>enjoy your dark triad chad you dumb low iq cunt.
I'm a man with two girlfriends. I'm not a criminal. Shut the fuck up and go outside or don't. Enjoy being terminally online and sexually frustrated then, loser.

Millionaires have no business giving dating advice to the rest of us.

so you come here to bully people less fortunate than you, because your life must be going so well to waste your time shitting on the literal dregs and rejects of society. big tough internet badass over here.

Reddit retards like him are probably worse than us
He speaks alot but doesn't really say anything

This guy is a total faggot, just like moistcritical and all these other incels who managed to ascend into paypig status by getting rich and e-famous.

Thats just the thing though, I guarantee that girl doesnt truly love him and isnt attracted to him at all, shes just with him for money and clout. He knows this, but he wants to cope and pretend she actually loves him for who he is. These fags love to LARP as Chad normies but deep down theyre beta bux incels and they know it, but they hate this and want to bury it from their minds. Its all cope.

He really is a retard if he doesn't understand she was with him to bring attention to herself. That and his money.

>just treat her like a person
even if im a ugly 2/10 goblin?
oh.

asmon is pretty based usually and hes not wrong here because this advice could genuinely help a low tier normie who doesnt try hard enough but fuck dude the "just be nice" meme does not work for the majority of dudes.

its funny how even bottom of the barrel women will admit face and height are king for being attracted to someone. then its "OHHH BUT HIS PERSONALITY TOO" bitch fuck off.

>you must have a shit life to be here
Just like everything else, cope. You can either go outside and create the life you want or you can sit here crying about women. Treating people like people isn't a foreign concept unless you objectively have no friends and never did. Go make some.

funny how you dodged my comment with more drivel non answers. everyone here treats women like people, its the women that treat us like we don't exist.

I imagined that he did like 20 minutes of market research and realized that some of his viewer base goes on Any Forums so he said some stupid shit like this.

>Just do bantz
That's not "treat girls like people" as OP said. That's "bully girls like in third grade".

Punchable jew face