What did God mean by this? Is it fair?

What did God mean by this? Is it fair?

Attached: 4234234.jpg (880x689, 77.21K)

God isn't a persona or ordains things. The final and most brutal of blackpills is that you're 100% responsible for your own lot in life.

Attached: 1651829083813.jpg (554x554, 28.95K)

God made men at his image and then made women haphazardly from one of the man ribs so he wouldn't get lonely, needless to say he could've done a better a job

I like the onr on the right

So you're saying you can do picrel this week, you just have to want it?

Attached: 4324243.jpg (1592x969, 110.93K)

I mean, the guy does have a really big cock

looks like my autistic cousin. No she's not single

no it's not fair. it's not meant to be, the rule has always been winner takes all. become the winner. take what's yours.

or just save up and pay for two whores

>youre responsible for being born with shit genetics that cause you to be short, ugly and low IQ
>youre responsible for being born into poverty
>youre responsible for any genetic defects or genetic disorders you have

Absolute retard take.

>tfw will never get to experience the greatest pleasure a man can have
>tfw if you talk about it, normies swarm you to tell you it is bad

you suck at thinking things through, god gave you a dumb dumb brain

>So you're saying you can do picrel this week, you just have to want it?
If I want it enough, yeah.

> youre responsible for robbing a gas station and then buying enough meth to gang bang all the sluts in the trailerpark

I literally want it so bad bro. What do I do?

Nah bro greatest pleasure is heroine or meth

What have you done in service of achieving what you want?

Well obviously excluding drugs bro. It is not like you cannot have a threesome on meth anyway. In fact I feel like that is probably more likely

You're responsible for how you react to being born, yes.

Yeah youre right, to me the best feeling would be sex on shrooms with someone you love but fuck it its not like we will ever have that

What is there to do? I can go through some, but be more specific.
I am well educated, almost done with a masters at 24. I do not have a good wardrobe, but enough for a few outfits to pick up chicks and I could always get more if needed. I have a gf and have some experience, 10 bodies. I have my own place and transportation. I am social as social as I can be. I groom decently and I am a healthy weight with a BMI on the low end of a healthy weight (dropping since I am cutting back for the pandemic).
Hopefully that gives you an idea of what you are working with. What else should I do?

These women are probably being paid. You can have the same thing

No bro, he meant that the idea is that its theoretically possible if you put all your might
no guarantees!

Have you broached the subject of a threesome with your gf? Have you asked any other women you and your gf find attractive about it?

And what are you going to do about it besides complain?

Yeah she really is not down though. I talked her into letting me sleep around but I wanted a threesome. Plus that got pulled when she caught me cheating so

Is a threesome worth more to you than your relationship with her?