anybody want a free (You)? i'm dying my body is failing

Attached: 5734.png (340x325, 95.8K)

Im dying too, never take the jab.

i was going to add more to that but accidentally posted. oh well
i only got one, but maybe that's what's causing this

Attached: 103727.jpg (750x750, 73.66K)

What's wrong? You sick?

>but maybe that's what's causing this
No maybes. Its a fact it harms people, some more than others. Not being a conspiratard, but that also means I am dysgenic trash one step from the grave.

Why not try taking a shit? That always makes me feel better.

kinda. i feel sick but hopefully i just need some good sleep tonight
did you get it? what kinda longterm side affects did you get

Attached: 713662.jpg (640x640, 55.87K)

I wouldn't mind dropping dead, but I haven't been sick in years. Somehow never caught covid unvaxed even with my entire family passing it around at home several times. That or I was totally asymptomatic. Now our extended family is losing another person to brain cancer well before his time should be up while I sit here and continue to waste my life. Winter's supposed to be the depressing season, but for me it always seems to be summer.

I would give you an enema :3

Despite having a fly screen my room is now full of insects wtffffff
Also I claim my free (You)

aren't you on ssris. are they not helping. same if true

Yes.

>longterm
It's been six months. Shortness of breath, exercise intolerance, frequent chest pain, foamy piss, tight throat. Doctors will just gaslight into thinking it's in your head or something, check out /r/covidlonghaulers or the vaxx injury subs.

I never got it while unvaxxed either, spend every weekend for months visiting and eating at flea markets, no mask or anything, didn't even wash my hands. Never caught as much as a cold. Serves me right for being a retarded complying coward, needed it for muh job but never got hired anyway.

I got 3 shots and I was one of the few around me who didnt get covid. I felt shit for half a day after the second shot but thats it. One of my friends who got covid felt shit for like a week. I guess its work

i don't need to
>Somehow never caught covid unvaxed
that's really lucky desu
>Now our extended family is losing another person to brain cancer
and that is not. i'm sorry to hear it
that's one thing i hate about warm weather. so many bugs out. maybe your screen is broken? or the bugs are just small enough to get through.
that would be very weird
yes, but i'm only on week 2. if anything it's just making me feel worse. how long have you been on them?
i have been getting some of those symptoms too desu. but i also don't actively exercise or live healthily so i feel like those thing could just be happening to me anyways.

Attached: 7400.png (800x900, 275.12K)

Ive done evil things today, I shouldnt feel so good. You should take some of my juju

vitality is wasted on the /devilish/
or maybe thats where I get it

what evil things did you do?
maybe it just depends on the person

Attached: 193862.jpg (749x1058, 121.14K)

I think there might be a hole in the screen somewhere. But the flies are reaaaally small so maybe they can just pass right through..
I personally dont dislike warm weather but rn the air is also so humid which makes it 10x worse and less pleasant than just normal dry, warm weather

>It's been six months. Shortness of breath, exercise intolerance, frequent chest pain, foamy piss, tight throat. Doctors will just gaslight into thinking it's in your head or something, check out /r/covidlonghaulers or the vaxx injury subs

This sounds like me, I have had all of these issues for decades, but the vaccine didn't make it worse or better. Have you checked your kidneys? I found out I was born with only one.
Regarding your breathing, it could be anxiety. I didn't even feel that bad, but I couldn't breath properly. Turned out I was developing panic attacks and anxiety that manifested itself physically before I got the mental issues. Get a spirometry and ask for an asthma inhalator. That helped a lot for me, plus therapy for the anxiety. Feel way better now.

Well in that case me as a person got the Alpha genes :^)

>But the flies are reaaaally small so maybe they can just pass right through..
could be, i've gotten one or two flies despite having a screen myself
>I personally dont dislike warm weather but rn the air is also so humid which makes it 10x worse
it's been like that here lately as well. personally i think the best weather is warm spring/fall weather, like 17-24 degrees (celsius)
congrats, heh. i refuse to accept having beta genes, i've never been hospitalized from sickness so i say i have at least sigma genes

Attached: 10382.jpg (547x700, 72.48K)

Some boomers in my family are in their 5th shots. I'd be excited about it because inheritance, but I doubt I'll get anything.

>don't actively exercise or live healthily so i feel like those thing could just be happening to me anyways.
Yeah, probably. My symptoms worsened after I tried to resume my regular jogging routine. Many people say you shouldn't exercise for a while after getting either jab or covid, I'd wait 6 months if I were you.

I'm uninsured, family pays out of pocket and they're not happy about it. I'll have to wait until I'm coughing blood for them to take me seriously again. Appreciate the advice tho :)