Men are worse than women

Because women don't beat you up, bully you and ruin your confidence growing up, screw with you to get the girl, try to 1-up you, antagonize you, threaten to kill you, rob you, mug you, blow up your country, verbally abuse you, argue dishonestly, or make fun of people less fortunate than them

Attached: 246d87fed20ccd601f45ed3d7f75224886a029cc8c9a8a0f8e834ef955a9027e.jpg (1024x768, 67.87K)

this is what no attention does to a mfer

Attached: 1641496167190.gif (112x112, 177.78K)

Please be my gf. I hate living so goddamn much.

women do all of that to other women but without the physical violence. or they enact the physical violence through cronie orbiters who will give their target a toilet swirly for them. Most females are competitive to the absolute scummiest degree

other males gave me PTSD and sadistically tortured me in HS, women did not

ergo men are worse

I agree with this. No woman has ever been cruel to me. Plenty of men have, verbally, physically and in all possible ways.

>bully and ruin your confidence growing up
>try to 1-up you
>antagonize you
>verbally abuse you
>argue dishonestly
>make fun of people less fortunate than them
They do all of these things, even as adults and especially to other women. The only thing you have to worry about with men is physical unless a man is raised by a single mother.

glad we agree here

I don't agree but I've experienced all of this so I know exactly where you come from and understand
I was a virgin and surrounded by other men, both family, school, and work, so I only realized how fucking vile women were deep into my adulthood.

Attached: 1614219292720.jpg (447x463, 52.88K)

men literally get off to bullying and terrorizing people weaker or smaller than them

>beat you up
Mostly chad
>bully you
Chad again
>ruin your confidence
This was chad as we
Literally all you think about is chad lmao. The normal nice guys are nothing to you.

Not true at all. Bullies are usually betas. Chads are usually cool af.

you sound like a pussy, probably deserved it.

TIL that the name calling, belittling, 1 upping, verbal abuse, mockery, and beatings from my wife were all in my head.
Thank you, user!

Throughout my entire middle and high school years a disturbed evil girl bullied me relentlessly every day and convinced everyone we were best friends or dating

I'm sorry it's actually kinda fun lol I would never my future wife tho she probably suffers enough

Attached: 1655265803413.jpg (726x480, 102.26K)

>Men are worse than women
OP here. he's right. In retrospect most of my bullies had broken homes or were closeted faggots, they were just bigger and stronger than me

>wife

get off my board normalfag

You're right OP it's only abuse if it happens to Johnny, and we're not Johnny. Nobody cares about the average male or what he's endured

other women gave me PTSD and sadistically tortured me in HS, men did not

ergo women are worse

except you're just arguing childishly while i actually was abused by men. women cant abuse you since you are instinctively averse to taking them seriously

>so I only realized how fucking vile women were deep into my adulthood.

More men need to be aware of what women are actually like, they're overly idealistic and the only experience some of you have is with your mothers

I was actually abused by women, and not only are you gaslighting me which is a form of abuse you're invalidating my lived experience as a victim of abuse. Women are capable of abuse and men are capable of being abused, it's that kind of reasoning that men don't speak up, they aren't taken seriously because people like you enable abuse, it's not arguing childishly, it's pointing out the childishness behind your reasoning.

thanks for proving OP's point

dick

you are a piece of shit liar. men are FAR more demonic than women in most cases. i think you are right that i am invalidating your experience, and i apologize for that, but your situation is an outlier

I wasn't idealistic at all, I don't understand how anyone could think they're pure little angels. My mistake was thinking they're human.