It's impossible to get a girlfriend unless you are in the top 20 percent facial attractiveness and over 6 f-

It's impossible to get a girlfriend unless you are in the top 20 percent facial attractiveness and over 6 f-

Attached: A9315FDC-A272-43D6-9D05-CDF87AEB7C44.jpg (1908x1146, 158.05K)

Give me his visibility and we can talk

How many women have you been rejected by?

>It's always the one thing I don't have!
We know user, you don't have anything at al.

Girls like that use guys like that as an accessory so they can virtue signal to the chads and that they can cheat whenever they want

LOL I'm fucking anorexic and I'm still alive
LOL
oh my God dude
LOL

Sadly that's true. I wonder how I can live thinking no girl ever crushed on me, just because I was bullied at college and they treated me like a clown and my reputation was shit. Like, what did I do to deserve that? I am 25 now

LOL what a nightmare
Holy fuck LOL

Stop posting this fraud. He did the same trick with his previous caretaker, paying her to be his pretend-girlfriend.

WERE IN HELL LOL
WERE BEING TORTURED LOL

I have a dream, friend. My friend is to send a free suicide kit to every Any Forums user so that instead of whining about how their shitty life is just like every other shitty life, they can just ACK instead. It will be a festival of ACK and at the end there will be no more adult male virgins! What a happy thing ACK is!

WERE IN HELL AND WERE BEING TORTURED BY SATAN
LOL
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
LOL

Proof? honestly

They actually do this to us.. they know exactly how bad this feels but they do it anyways... GET THE FUCK OUT... FUCK YOU.... FUCK YOU CUNTS.... FUCK YOU...

I bet you are more empathetic with other disadvantaged minorities asking for equity...
Why are you so evil. I didn't do anythijg to you

You sound like you were only exposed to that meme because of how many times anons have called you out for being a tranny

>tfw my favorite disabled couple hasn't posted in 2 months
It's over bros..

Attached: 2_SWNS_DEFYING_ODDS_13.jpg (615x1067, 81.77K)

>I bet you are more empathetic with other disadvantaged minorities asking for equity...
Yeah, because they have compelling stories of their oppression and mistreatment by others. All you have is "I sat alone in front of my computer every weekend for my whole youth and didn't get laid. How could this be happening?!" And if you're not one of those people, good, our chat can wait until all those people have ACK'ed.
>Why are you so evil. I didn't do anythijg to you
If you have ever posted online about your shitty love life, then you have wasted someone's time, user, when you could have ACK'd instead.
What do you mean? I learned this on Any Forums where I found it was cool to tell mentally ill losers to hang themselves. How is this any different? Because the mentally ill losers are white and male?

The opposite of a debunk, I have a disabled friend and those types will leverage their disability to talk to women.
It's just a matter of time until one is insecure enough about social disapproval or looking like a bad person she says yes to the advances.
Meanwhile he can't be canceled or anything despite approaching women in 2022 being a faux pas because his disability status outweighs the "don't sexually harass women, filthy males" penalty.

-feet and don't have any status as a midget in a wheelchair

>Yeah, because they have compelling stories of their oppression and mistreatment by others. All you have is "I sat alone in front of my computer every weekend for my whole youth and didn't get laid.
I just told you my teenager years were a nightmare, that is the sole reason I isolated myself. I didn't want to be hurt anymore
>Because the mentally ill losers are white and male?
Lurk incel forums and you'll notice many incels are poc and asians. Besides what's with this hate for white people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Most white incels are poor/have a shit family/got abused or bullied etc

Is this what gets your dick hard? You get layed once and now you're gonna disgrace a whole community? You should go back to pol where cancers are welcome

>I just told you my teenager years were a nightmare, that is the sole reason I isolated myself. I didn't want to be hurt anymore
A better person would have realized he's a burden to everyone else and ACK'd by now. You chose to post on Any Forums instead.
>Lurk incel forums and you'll notice many incels are poc and asians. Besides what's with this hate for white people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Most white incels are poor/have a shit family/got abused or bullied etc
I really don't care what race incels are, mayocels are just really hung up on race. Imagine how much better all of our lives would be if incels of all races got together to ACK as one, going off to gensokyo in a single awesome breath. Then the rest of us would get to enjoy the resources, pussy, and freedom left behind. Literally no one loses from your suicides, incels.