Why do women want men to cry more if it turns them off so much?

Why do women want men to cry more if it turns them off so much?

Attached: man-crying-01.jpg (1000x752, 138.3K)

Because women say they want things, then when they get it they don't want it anymore.
That's why they're never happy even if they have everything.

Shit test to weed out nice guys
there is always an ulterior motive to women's actions

They want other men to be like that so they have a nice environment, but they want their own man to be very different.

Good play if you think about it, weaken all other men while yours stays dominant.

Attached: Oh+emma+watson_0f0cd2_5810566.jpg (720x522, 92.82K)

it's about power. always is with women.

shit test. if you let your guard down they know you're weak and have to move on from you. they want to know which men are weak so they can avoid them.

Rape fantasies are so close to the surface with womens sexuality. Everything they like about men screams "I like rapists".

They want crying men like this.

Attached: Pitt.jpg (1640x806, 118.42K)

Well, Ms. Watson, I can say with confidence that no Briton wants your haggard, dried up old cunt. And I doubt the Americans do either.

They don't.
This.

They want to filter out the men who do
It's all mind games, they all know what they're doing, and they know they won't be forgiven once more men find out. Women want you to punch them and break their teeth, this is biology

but the second one came before the first one. Just look at the dates

Attached: FJoZLghWYAMVCvd.jpg (3023x2676, 637.15K)

It's not surprising that they almost always pick men who abuse them. Don't feel bad for them when they get cut up into several pieces
oi bruv o naaaaar wot wud she do with'ou u

Yes, she was lying in the first one.

they don't, they want people to THINK they want men to cry and show emotions. literally anyone who's ever dealt with women romantically will tell you showing excessive emotion, especially weak ones like sadness and crying, will get you nowhere with them. happiness, positivity, and the other extreme, violence and anger, are the only things you should show
it comes from the same place as the "everyone should go to therapy" crowd

>why do people play tricks
Because it's fun.

This.
See also:
> Be yourself!

because women are so selfless that they want men to cry even though it's unattractive to them! truly magnanimous.

Also don't forget to share your fears and insecurities with them.

It literally doesn't? I know like three girls that have explicitly told me that guys crying in front of them is a turn on; one of them has a legitimate fetish for it. You're probably just one of those faggots that uses women as their personal therapists because they're not emotionally mature enough to process their emotions in a healthy way. Women like it when men cry, not overgrown toddlers. Also, it could just be you're ugly.

you got mindtricked bad.

crying is not processing emotions in a "healthy way". it's how WOMEN and CHILDREN alert MEN to their emotions, so MEN will then go and fix their problems for them. crying is basically a request to all men to please come help you. that's why when we grow up to be men we pretty much lose the urge and the remaining traces (habit from childhood) we suppress as much as we can because we recognize that there is no point. crying doesn't solve problems. men solve problems. when you're a boy you cry so your dad will fix the problem for you. when you're a man you fix your own problems, else what are you good for? this is how women actually feel underneath any brainwashing they receive. so rationally they will argue that men should be "allowed" to cry etc. and they'll even make up virtue signalling about how they find it explicitly attractive. but in reality they leave their crying BOYfriend for the MAN who beat him up.