Would learning the Bible improve my life?

Please note that

>I'm weird and autistic
>I live in a secular, Catholic European country (this is not America and most people don't go to any church)

Would becoming a Christian make my life conditions better? Can I get friends, relationships, in other words, A LIFE by becoming a devout Christian?

I know the response of some will be a variation of "yeah, it will help you cope with your shitty life", but my question is not about this. It's about the social benefits of becoming religious.

Attached: photo-1554355409-7d69eaad80d9.jpg (1000x1500, 202.94K)

yes. it'll get you nowhere if you're doing it exclusively for the social aspect though (i.e. just to "look Christian")
and you'll be basically hated by the people who give over to desires and sin, because they want you to be in the same mud they're wallowing in.

in short, yes and you'll find great people.
and if you look well you can find a devout Christian to get together with (careful with who you choose though, there's some people there just for the "social aspect").
and that's not even talking about your personal life. that gets way better.

So far I've read the Bible and it's mostly ancient Jews dabbing on once great civilizations or crying about losing once great civilizations, Jews being dicks to each other over porridge, then Jesus comes along, speaking purposely in parables that are by his own word meant to befuddle all but a select few, and prophecying calamity for all but a select few, but he's also our savior somehow

So I dunno maybe the Bible will comfort you, but by many angles it is nothing short of a horror story or tragedy

No, learn to meditate (Plum Village) and study something better (your native language, mathematics, Biblical Hebrew as taught by Jews or from books or Israeli Hebrew) regularly, then join or make a community around something obviously good and natural (e.g. helping the poor/disabled, organic farming, pretty much any craft) and notice how the former two make you automatically valuable to most people most places and not just to cultists who have bad manners and tend to try roping you into all kinds of shit.

>Would learning the Bible improve my life?
You haven't spoken to enough freaks who became schizophrenic or fell for cults

here's a proper angle to look at it from.
God shows His love and makes a covenant with Israel (i.e. Jacob and the 12 tribes). they break it over and over, and when it gets bad they come ask forgiveness. it's that cycle several times over, until Christ to fulfill the covenant for all.
they, still preferring to be in sin, and not repent, deny and crucify the Son of God.
same way they murdered all of the prophets, who denounced their sins, instead of actually repenting.
a lot of people however, actually do follow God and obey Him. those hateful others persecute them.

parables weren't to select people, but to let those who wouldn't hear Him anyways be confused; imagine being there: you don't understand it. you can either get angry and leave (as you'd already be biased against Christ), or be interested in what it means and ask Him or His followers.

the "select few" saved are those who follow Him. it could be everyone, if they listened.

>do "meditation" for some reason
>do good things (as Christ says you should, and basically what the Bible tells you)
how's the second part different from being a Christian?
and it's quite ironic talking about people roping others into stuff when you're telling him to go follow the pagan form of a practice.

if the people in your church are all proud intellectuals, heretics, and only Christian for the social status all willy nilly you're not in a proper one. you seem to have gone through a bad experience on such a spot, like

>and only Christian for the social status all willy nilly
Seems to be most of the LARPers on this site

sadly. especially the "my denomination is better than yours and i'll call you bad names for disagreeing with me" kind.
i've seen a few decent Christians around though.

>no greentext
Fuck you, I want freak cultist stories.

>secular, Catholic
Which one is it, retard?

>amerilard does not understand how a country can be both

Secularism overrides religion.
t:lives in a "christian" country.

Yes.

Reading the bible godpills you into seeing how God works, and so you'll start seeing God and talking to Him. God will improve your live.

Short answer: I don't think it's gonna bring you what you are looking for.

Church has a generally very old demography, and you will find, if that is not momentarily obvious, that you need to have a common topic to talk about with someone and if the age gap is too wide that becomes progressively harder.
If you're too awkward to talk to people all together then church groups might be a place to start because they will let anyone in. It's just a very weird approach. Particularly if you're not religious to begin with.
On the other hand if you can get into some christian youth groups, or scouts, that is something that can work. That might even include going to church every once in a while. Always look for people in your age group and stick with them.
They are the people you try to befriend. They are the people to be able to deal with.

Just boring shit with my great aunt who's a Jehovah's Witness, made my mother work as free labor to build their temples when she was a kid, threw out our books for being satanic, nothing out of the ordinary.
There's plenty you can find on youtube, from big ones whre everyone killed themselves to obscure isolated Mormon cults in the middle of the desert to shitty little baptist churches in strip malls. Made me understand why people go full fedora, I totally get where they're coming from.

Attached: 1637959371472.png (1319x1108, 235.94K)

Your an oxymoron.

>How's it different
There's no Church, there's no idolatry of equating a man with God, there's no evangelization. If you find that ironic, wait until the irony of turning up your nose to the cleanest and most effective meditation practice taught publicly hits.
And then have fun remembering how you slandered them, and on the basis of a comic book at that.
There is no "proper Christian", to the exact extent they are Christian they are the scum of the Earth. Or to be more precise, the bastard daughters of a heretical and excommunicated Jewish splinter sect off Pharisaic Judaism.

>Your
Amerilard moment

Yeah, your retarded, like how you think a country can be both secular and Christian at the same time. Are you also a straight gay man?

>people are not gods
lies from the devil