Finally find a cute boyfriend

>finally find a cute boyfriend
>none of my male friends want to talk to me anymore
why are guys like this? were they just pretending to be my friends to fuck me? bruh

Attached: 1655944085745.jpg (735x744, 88.75K)

>be op
>tranny
>will never be a woman
many such cases

>were they just pretending to be my friends to fuck me?
Yes. For most people there is little reason to hang out with a female unless they have the chance to bust a nut or have a relationship. If both of those posibilities are off the table why waste your time? They will move on to the next one

>>finally find a cute boyfriend
>>none of my male friends want to talk to me anymore
>why are guys like this? were they just pretending to be my friends to fuck me? bruh
fuck off and die, cunt

Attached: 1450737758799.jpg (923x633, 129.91K)

Let's be honest here lad, girls do similar things. Hell, my Ex became real good friends with one of my friends, then broke up and went straight to him. People are whores. I understand the annoyance, though, because men are retarded. My tip? Hang out with people who are in relationships when you're in a relationship. Not 1-on-1 obviously, but like, it clears things up big time. Also I was always better friends with people I didn't really find attractive/weren't my type. If you find that, you can be more sure to have an actual friendship. Good luck.

It is physically impossible for straight a man and a woman to be true friends in the same dynamic as one with their own gender, people are naturally horny and the prospects of sex will drastically change a strictly platonic relationship

On the off chance you actually born with ovaries, your male friends have no incentive to talk to you unless there is a chance to stick their penis into your vagina. If not than there are many males they can be friends with that are all funnier, or provide deeper conversation, or actually share some interest they have more than a woman, because women are the meme gender and any women that you meet 98% is probably an NPC that has never went against the normie hive mind

just say you're bitter virgin who can't get laid already lmao

Yes. Now kindly fuck off.

Women are a pain to hang out with and are only good for sex. No one likes you, if you think men only like your for your looks then it's because that's literally all you can offer to them. You are scum.

Nice larp. Here's what actually happened:
>OP transitions
>His friends are disgusted but support him anyway
>Gradually they become less interested in hanging out with him
>He gets a boyfriend and introduces him to his friends
>The boyfriend is a repulsive neckbeard, somehow even more hideous than OP
>This is the final straw for his friends, the person they once loved spending time with has become a disgusting monster of a "human"
>While they no longer contact OP, they still reminisce about the good times before he chopped his cock off and started sucking off redditors

>tfw had a big fat idiot friend who enjoyed going into autistic tangents about the most niche autistic shit ever
>tfw the only dude I could talk about everything from kid's cartoons to politics and war crimes with and introduced me to a lot of music
>his life went downhill and we got into a fight and haven't spoken in years
I've lost my virginity and got several girlfriends since and they've all been absolutely boring compared to that brown alcoholic. Why are most women so boring?

Most likely.
From all the girls I know only one is interesting.

>From all the girls I know only one is interesting.
Is she really?

>>his life went downhill and we got into a fight and haven't spoken in years
tell me more. Also its been discussed to death: women simply have no incentive to become interesting or useful themselves

Ahah cuck retarded orbiters with no balls. Good, as a lone wolf (and an incel) I hope they are suffering

>women simply have no incentive to become interesting or useful themselves
But neither are a lot of fat neets who never left their room and I met at least of few who were more interesting than most women

The women you find boring would also find you boring because you are both boring people

Making and keeping opposite sex friends is easy even when in a relationship, but many men here and the women of certain lifestyles/platforms are both astoundingly dull people who are the real life equivalent of poorly drawn bg characters, but they are very obvious thus well-rounded people avoid them and engage with other well-rounded people

I have a friend who is female, and I try to convince myself that out of respect for her I will not make a move and shit like that. But if I am honest, every time she talks about her bf I hope she will say that she is breaking up, and when she doesnt I silently die inside.
I am too much of a mess, and I think if she was in a relationship with me she would just end up taking care of me - in the best case. And why would I want her to break up with her bf for something where it is unlikely to yield something superior.
I do love her, so I genuinely want the best for her. Well at least the part of me does that is good at rationalizing stuff. You know how it is.
The point is I made a rule that I will never make a move and I will always pretend that I do not notice possibilities to do so.
But if she broke up with her bf, I would immediately jump at the opportunity. No doubt about that.
The thing is, at the very fucking least I know exactly what I am doing and that I am just messing with myself like this. And I do not mind the way things are, its okay. I actually like hanging out with her and talking just as is.
The point is this is the best possible scenario: You are aware of your own desire and you know exactly what you are doing.
No man will ever be friends with a girl without coming around to want to fuck her, there is absolutely no exception. The only thing you can have is if you want to fuck her, and know it, AND consciously do not act on it for whatever reason (and before someone says anything, obviously I am rationalizing my own fear for a great part, duh.), then you can in what ever form that means still be friends despite the sexual tension and undertones.
And on top of all this, 99% of people are never going to be capable of this level or reflection and honesty: will you admit that you are implicitly living out a masochistic Fetisch through a friendship with a girl and enjoy the ride for what it is? No, you wont.

Which one of these should I bother reading

All you need to read and know is Islam Is Right About Women.

Islam is right about a lot of things, I don't need to read more to know

Attached: 1629262637463.jpg (662x719, 81K)

This is exactly what is wrong with you and why you have never achieved anything in life.

yes, the general rule is that male wouldn't want to be friend with a female unless there is an opportunity to fuck her.

I actually did read it but thought they were both pointless so I wanted to make a joke about someone who couldn't be bothered

Pretty much /thread and this is the answer for every thread like this.

I'm an incel retard and I have only one female friend where the friendship didn't break, totally coincidentally she's gay, amrite?