/r9gay/ - #1794

>Kamen Rider Faiz Edition

youtu.be/gSJlLtkS3S4

Previous:

Attached: __kamen_rider_faiz_and_inui_takumi_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_shinonoko_tubamecider__sample-7bc2ed1ae11a365a9cb3c0c610abca24.jpg (850x1179, 282.9K)

>tfw no muscly bf who NEEDS a back massage

thank God for user, he's just like kamen rider, delivering speedy justice and saving us from horribly monstrous villains

Dubs determine the true thread

LISTEN UP, VILLAINOUS SCUMS

Attached: __kamen_rider_1_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_yusuki_fukumen__sample-881d275f0fe29c657876e095a78fd27f.jpg (850x648, 190.34K)

you lost the annual /r9gay/ quickdraw competition, get over it you filthy script user

Live with it and accept that it was a part of you.
I am still cringe, but I accept it.

kill yourself, obnoxious degenerate faggot

Just think of yourself as cute instead of cringe!

No please dont do that...

>tfw no japanese bf

Why not? Awkward is cute!

So proud of pulling through that you're bragging, even though it took you almost two hours to write a couple of sentences. Even though I never told you to do it, you decided to do it all on your own. A real glutton for punishment. I'm glad you had fun.

I thought about giving you a cock-focus censor task or anal-only masturbation, something like that if you were a little less gay. It didn't seem necessary for such a proud fag like you.

I apologize Master, You are correct (obviously) I was bragging, which in of itself is very shameful but the reason for it makes it ten times worse...
And yes, I truly do crave punishment! So please just one more restriction, anything!

what....guys....

Attached: ....jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

I speak Japanese is that good enough?

no....weird question.
How did you learn it?

Take yourself right up to the edge, toy. Do it again. Once, twice, again and again. Right up to the edge. Soak in the pleasure.

Do not cum.

Slap yourself in the balls ten times for each edge and remember to thank me. Who knows the next time you'll be allowed to touch, that's not for you to say.

>he likes boys
Cringe
>He likes men
Based af.

Attached: 373829101.jpg (200x202, 5.47K)

What about boyish men

Your wish is my command, be sure to let me know of anything else.

Okay, that's more than enough cringe for this thread.