If you aren't a narcissist or a psychopath you're fucked

If you aren't a narcissist or a psychopath you're fucked psypost.org/2022/06/narcissism-and-psychopathy-are-linked-to-heightened-sexual-self-esteem-and-lower-levels-of-sexual-anxiety-63357

Attached: The_Dark_Triad.png (1965x1900, 96.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or I should say not fucked

Bullies always win

The author gets the traits wrong.
Machiavellian bros... I feel this. Even if I score higher in narcissism and psychopathy my anxiety related to machiavellian shit kind of makes it less effective.
>those high in Machiavellianism, reported lower sexual self-esteem, sexual assertiveness, and satisfaction with their sexual lives. Machiavellianism was associated with higher levels of sexual anxiety and fear. In contrast to narcissism and psychopathy, Machiavellianism appears to be linked to increased negative emotions regarding the sexual aspects of life, which suggests a lower quality of sexual life. These findings corroborate previous findings linking Machiavellianism to various negative (sexuality-related) outcomes, like decreased relationship satisfaction (Brewer & Abell, 2017), engaging in sexual activity out of insecurity (Brewer & Abell, 2015), and lower subjective well-being as well as meaning in life (Womick et al., 2019).
In terms of gender differences I'm starting to think we really are all brainwashed by Stacy social media culture into thinking all women are whores. It's the 80/20 Pareto effect for women too probably. No one here really talks to women, myself included.
Also Dark Triad thread
openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/

Attached: robot9001.jpg (748x195, 13.91K)

I am a narcissist but of the vulnerable type.

Actual dark triad is
FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

This fake dark triad is a gay bullshit to make incels believe that all they need is an attitude adjustment. Genetics is the ultimate and final redpill.

only because normies worship them

Okay so how do I stop covering up my personality and go full narcissist? clearly it will get me far.

>Okay so how do I stop covering up my personality and go full narcissist? clearly it will get me far.
You can't. You are just born as a narcissist

LMAO dark triad is horseshit. Just be handsome.

Just have a big black cock. The triad shit is automatic when every woman wants to fuck and suck your big black penis

I'm more attractive than most dark triad males and I'm a virgin at 25, my dark triad male friends of lower looks have like 10-20 body counts

I'm very consistently rated better than them and they see me as looking better than them

Yes, they have higher self esteem because they're delusional people.

Lmao. Go back to hell, demon.

Probably because they have lower standards.

I mean,smart people can see through manipulation and bullshit. They're fucking dumb people, not smart gals.

That's my conclusion.

It's probably low inhibitions. However, having had "psychopath" in my username for reddit many years ago I can attest that I would get crazy femoids messaging me.

I'm in the dark triad yet I'm a hoeless incel. The real Dark triad if anything is

Height, face and frame

Attached: 41D73379-3E52-456C-AA0F-7183CCFC6595.png (750x1334, 466.35K)

>I'm in the dark triad yet I'm a hoeless incel
You're probably just too retarded to properly manipulate people

What if your own god damn parents are bullies?

t. 50's boomer parents

Then you could easily find a girlfriend

black pill but it's the truth

This is complete bullshit. Narcissists are more self conscious about how others perceive them, not less. They just have a weird sense of entitlement and a warped view of their own self worth, which if anything would lead to more sexual anxiety for fear of rejection.

t.actual narcissist