Has this or something similar ever happened to you?

Has this or something similar ever happened to you?

Attached: 1650189941750.jpg (822x1000, 145.13K)

Not a crush but a female friend, I think the guy thought I had a crush on her.

No but I cucked a lesbian one time

i don't have a phone or crush.
but I'm sure this would happen if I got either.

Currently dating someone who has a lot of exes. She's very nice, loving and always shows me that she cares for me. But what always returns to my mind are her stories of her exes with their 6, 8 and 10 inch cocks that made her cum 14 times once. Every time I remember, my penis gets erect and I jerk off and feel weird after lmao.

one day, I'm on her laptop and didn't know her FB was still logged in. My God I saw all the pictures she took for and with her exes and now I'm having extreme sad boners. Can't stop jerking off. Seeing her getting fucked is so hot, anons. I asked her if I can save it and she's more than alright that I do. I am sick. But I am alright with this sickness.

Now I hope one day she'll get tempted in being fucked by another man and send me pictures and videos of it. I wouldn't even be mad if she told me she cheated on me for someone's big cock. But knowing her, she would never do it.

She's very loving and really shows that shes a one man type of girl. But how can I convince her to have someone fuck her behind my back without being an asshole or just telling it to her straight?

>i don't have a phone
holy fuck things are getting extra bad in the EU these days lel

Yes, with my bf. Stacey was a bullying bitch

Reading that made me fucking sad

>But knowing her, she would never do it.
I swear, cuckoldry must kill brain cells or something

Attached: JuadwjKg_400x400.jpg (315x315, 9.55K)

You need therapy. Break up with her.

The spear that goes through the heart is knowing that she's been sexually serviced in a way that you could never possibly measure up to.

When I've dated in the past I've never really been bothered by hearing about exes because I'm a 6'5 chad with a decently big dick. I am usually the reference point that other men hate.

The thing that got to me was when I found out an ex of mine had a threesome with 2 guys.

That's not an experience I can ever surpass as an individual.

There's something innate in the male psyche that drives us to be the best in our specific niche domain.

We conflate being the latest partner with being the greatest partner and often reality doesn't measure up.

The best course of action is to learn to not care. Getting angry or depressed is just not useful. Not caring makes everything easier. I'm not saying become apathetic to everything. Draw a line in the sand that makes sense and try to not care about the things you want to not care about.

It is too fucking exhausting to hunt virgins with good values and good personality. The best thing you could do as a man is gym yourself into an absolute specimen and become an undeniable master in your profession. That's the best way to attract quality women. Easier said than done tho.

Personal tip: calisthenics and low-zero carb diet will get you a 99% tier body if you're natty. If you wanna eat the trenboloney sandwich and become chad, then do weights. Almost all of fitness information on the internet is absolute bullshit and what i just said is no exception. That's just my personal experience.

Also, there are far more important things than women, so go outside every once in a while and stop being a fucking loser.

Yeah but it wasn't gay because we were all straight dudes

>6'5
>natty
>calisthenics
lmao sad larp or body dysmorphia, lanklet

At least you can be her provider even if you can't measure up, chad.

How do you know she got railed by those big cocks? Did you ask for those details or she told you herself without ant prompt?
Also, how many bfs did she had? Did she also have ons/hookups?

>asking in-depth questions for some shitty fetish larp the other user typed one-handed

Attached: pepecostanza.png (396x385, 130.58K)

kind of, at the hospital i was at a nurse assistance took a picture of me on the toilet. we knew each other from middle school. i think she sent it to some people. i guess girls don't know about being a grower. the girl was crazy, she called up a school helper for some reason.

No, and considering I do not really do anything for long it would not be *too* bothersome since I am basically just being with her for fucking. For anything serious I trust others about as much as I trust my capability to bench press a humpback whale. I would like kids but if she has had a gorillion different partners then that is just asking for trouble down the line, and coming from someone brought up in such an environment I would not want that for my children.
>inb4 muh intimacy
I rejected clingy girls before from sheer lack of interest, just because so many men are complete slaves for a crumb of pussy and a Disney level delusion of relationships does not mean I am. I learned pretty early on its better to get the amputation over with then and there instead of keeping the limb and letting the infection and rot spread. People here really need to learn this lesson, some people are better off just being a source of physical relief for those too weak to control themselves than to start something serious with. There are billions upon billions of women out there, none of them are any more special than the other.

Attached: C9140A38-E567-4316-9756-551D3C09EA2D.jpg (434x577, 63.28K)

No this has not happened to me

>There are billions upon billions of women out there, none of them are any more special than the other.
So many men need to hear this. Everytime I hear my friend complaining about his crush he hasn't spoken to in 2 years I feel the urge to roll my eyes.

>People here really need to learn this lesson, some people are better off just being a source of physical relief for those too weak to control themselves than to start something serious with.
Better not to associate with them at all desu

>But what always returns to my mind are her stories of her exes with their 6, 8 and 10 inch cocks that made her cum 14 times once.
haha if she even bothers bringing that up just leave she knows what she's doing it's the experience of being a whore

I had a girl like this wreak havoc on my circle of friends when we were teens. she managed to have sex with at least three guys in our group in a time span of just a year or two. I assume she did the same thing with at least two other groups of guys that I know she was a part of prior to us. then she moved for college and later I heard she was "non-binary" now, lmao.

>The thing that got to me was when I found out an ex of mine had a threesome with 2 guys.
this is a nuclear holocaust of red flags. you say she's your ex but you didn't specify that this was why you broke up. it should have been!

>The best course of action is to learn to not care.
no, the best course of action is to stand your fucking ground and not get your life wrecked by a WHORE. avoid women like this. dump women like this if they manage to weasel into your life. don't be a captain save a ho. it's the equivalent to those dumb bitches who keep finding thug boyfriends that beat them up and they stay with them.