How do you old 25+ year old virgins who never had a girlfriend say when asked "you dating anyone recently...

How do you old 25+ year old virgins who never had a girlfriend say when asked "you dating anyone recently?" By coworkers?

Attached: pic_1105063977_1.jpg (1200x800, 75.81K)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you say no and the conversation changes or you can ask them how their dating life is.

I've never been asked anything like that but if I did I'd probably just like and say it's been a while or something vague like that.

By saying that Im not in a relationship atm. Normies dont care that much.
t. wizard

I am too fucked up for that. Sounds like a lot of effort. I'm more interested in spending money on food and shelter. etc. No fucks given.

>How do you old 25+ year old virgins who never had a girlfriend say when asked "you dating anyone recently?" By coworkers?
Who asks this? Is everyone working in office shitholes full of women?

I tell the truth and say no

I tell the truth every time. I don't give a fuck what they think about my personal life.

I am never getting another job ever again in my life, haven't worked for the past 7 years

atleast where i live thats like one of the first questions everyone asks. i also dont know why but its a true..

If we lived in a society with less rules and possible ways to snitch on each other then people would even ask very specific sexual questions at once or even say to their face if they think you are sex.
I'm not an advocate of this because I don't act like an animal but for the rest of the world that would be true.
Everyone is secretly just behind a thin vail in their eyes always wondering about dirty animalistic shot ALL the time. Yes even women.
You do not understand how much of a front people put up at work.
I've only worked a few years now as a 31 khv and I don't even work around too many people but I can observe from afar inside office cultures.

Asking about relationships or even more vague than that; "their dating recently" are just a front for litterly not going up to a new person at work and sniffing their ass as a dog and possible ask more direct questions their mind goes to in a split second.

Can anyone else see what I mean?

>Can anyone else see what I mean?
Yes I suppose I can even though I get little interaction anymore

I'm on autismbux so I don't see anybody who would ask such a question.

"Nah, still haven't found the right girl yet."

This. I've been through a workplace where the marketing shitheads evaluated the technical staff on """sociability""" on top of turning the dump into an overgrown frathouse and even then nothing of that sort was asked of me.

Nigga, nobody sane asks sexual shit at work anymore especially in this age of #MeToo. I mean they could but that's just lolsuit for fucking what? I doubt the knowledge that the office autist is a virgin is even worth the legal fees and lawyer costs the corp would have to pony up to defend itself.

i simply say no. if they persist to keep asking, i'll state that no one is interested or I have nothing to offer. if they push the issue, I'll ask them what they think my problem is. That will either stop the conversation due to awkwardness (they don't want to insult me usually) or they will offer an insight. No one has offered me anything insightful. It shifts the topic away from something I feel less ashamed of. I usually get questioned at every wedding I go to now.

if it's someone I know better I will elaborate that I've never even attempted dating in my life, and I feel too inadequate to do so. Usually people don't stay on that topic long. They'd rather pretend the world is sunshine and rainbows rather than accept someone they know is not doing all that well.

coworkers I usually just answer "not at this time". I try to keep my private life private, so I rarely reveal anything about myself. I have developed a crush on one of my coworkers, yet I don't think she would ever be interested in me. Most people assume I'm married or dating. I don't come across as socially incompetent as I believe myself to be I guess.

i just tell people my first gf died

I tell them bone structure ensured that I never got a gf and they shut right the fuck up because they know it's true.

>coworkers

Ha. Good one.

Was about the post the same.

Just be honest about the fact that you're miserable/misanthropic/have low self esteem. Being an angry misanthrope. This personality won't get you laid, but it will get you some level of respect just as long as you don't bitch excessively or take it out on your co-workers.