This is deliberate

this is deliberate
i can only watch as the world around me is manipulated and twisted in nightmarish ways in the name of cosmic bullying there are too many patterns and coincidences for this to just be random

Attached: 1635757768889.jpg (424x424, 42.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=_t1vqLwqbyA&feature=shareistic.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i suffer with you

Attached: gettyimages-2026-429-640x640.jpg (480x360, 20.82K)

THe evil patterns are not so subtle. Power dynamics, abuse, the way we live life is so hellish now. It's lost all it's charm.

There's this scenario of life I've imagined.
You enter a room and you see a group of dudes bullying and harassing this weird little fucked up guy.
Maybe initially you agree with them and laugh at it. Or you disapprove of them. You turn around and notice the door is gone. You have to chill out in here for a while.
You can go through every dynamic of approval and disapproval. Youve been in here so long. But they just keep going. After a while you don't really care about either side. You're just waiting to leave. You're tired of whatever this thing is going on here.
Why do they keep doing the same thing? They might as well be inanimate. Whatever moral dynamic going on over there is a fools errand. You sit in the corner and wait until the door comes back. Maybe you draw a picture on the wall. Theres nothing else to do. Entertaining that dynamic over there ends in nothing because it doesn't end.
I'm stuck in here. Shrugs from me.

Yes goyim, stay demoralized and never stand up for what's right!

I'm not going to become an inanimate object in their loop, cuck.
If they come over here and start talking to me, then fine. I'll share a few words with them.

Are you Jewish? Post nose schlomo. Either that or you're a useful idiot for them

Have fun in your loop.

Your nose literally broke thru my monitor

You'll learn soon enough.
But only after you realize you've put both their dicks in your mouth.

He is right though in his own way, its just a cycle of suffering and hatred that can only truly go away when we allow it to. Until then its just a constant cycle.

That doesn't mean you don't stand up for what's right and what's moral. A coward is the worst thing you can be in life

You didn't understand the parable.
Read it again.

It's a very Jewish parable that reeks of adolescent nihilism. Engaging with a Jew is a waste of time, because they will twist everything you say. They never argue from a place that's real. You should read more about your kind Jew

Go back you fucking retard. Not everyone who calls you out for your imbecility's a jew you fucking freak

My imbecility, you didn't refute a single thing I said lmao. You need a break from your computer.

Ok.
But don't come crying to me once you realize you just sucked off that whole group of guys so they would lay off the little weirdo.
You'll be in there for a long time. They've been in there longer. You'll love and hate both sides eventually.
Im sorry youll have to learn the hard way.

But I guess trying to give advice like this is somewhat counter intuitive.
People need to see it for themselves.

The weirdo is inconsequential to me, in reality. Once I kill those who torment him, or at least severely disable them, he will owe his life to me. He will be willing to do anything for me, even die for me and my cause.

This is why you're stuck in the asylum. I run it.

It isn't random it's determinmusic.youtube.com/watch?v=_t1vqLwqbyA&feature=shareistic.

Uh huh. Then I took out my epic jetpack and flew right out of my stupid math teachers classroom.
See ya later fag lords. Middle school stinks

Attached: X2DwWMW.png (861x768, 331.32K)

>poorly defines his thought experiment
>now anally assblasted that I completely destroyed his arguments in favor of degeneracy

Learn how to argue fatty