How do I learn to talk like a dom without cringing at myself...

How do I learn to talk like a dom without cringing at myself? Even the so-called skilled doms write shit that makes me cringe because it sounds larpy

What are some examples of based dom writing?

Attached: 029683BC-6452-41C8-8F0C-EC8E5A311CBE.png (626x1000, 976.45K)

For me I just had to mentally destroy myself over and over and over again over the course of a decade fucking evil women, ugly women, any woman.
Destroy your own brain with drugs and alcohol and depression. Eventually you realize they want you to hatefuck them and you want to do it anyways, so you do.
The hilarious thing you learn at the end is that sexual prowess and sex itself give you no sense of self worth. You become an animal with nothing inside. Then you learn to love and the sex is like a meaningless recreational activity. And then your phone is blowing up with depraved women who want to see you again when you spit on them and slapped them on the first date. And you're just in love with one special woman who likes you for who you are, the sex being a side benefit for her.
Good luck out there

Get on nofap. Makes you really horny and you just want to write all the depraved bullshit you want to do to a girl.

Writing is cringe. Doing is based.
I will either force them to do it, or I will tell them what to do.
Writing shit over text is always a larp.

Stop caring so much. Tell them what to do nonchalantly. Reward them with praise. Punish them with degradation and insults. Idk it's not hard just be assertive. Go in presupposing that she wants you to be in charge. If she gives you too much trouble just move one, women aren't anything special.

reddit doms:
>"I put on my rubber suit. I slap your slutty ass and call you a good girl. I am your master now. You will worship me. You are a whore you are worthless. You are a...cunt!"
>>"pupper! (The safe word)"
>"What's wrong?? Are you okay sweetie?? Was that too much? I'm so sorry, I shouldnt have said the c word. Do you need some aftercare? I'm so sorry please forgive Daddy. I want you to feel safe with me..."

Attached: pepe-laughing-smoking-thumbnail.png (200x171, 25.19K)

>"pupper! (The safe word)"
okay i kekked a little

Are safe words a shit test?

i think i'm way too autistic to understand fetishes. i would just like to have sex with a kind person i married. i can get weird with physical stuff, if you want to bring dumb costumes into it whatever, but i cannot connect to psychological fetishes. there is nothing that arouses me mentally.

Attached: 432d74472bb815ff81e036867515ee5e.jpg (564x566, 53.07K)

Usually I just verbalize my own self-hatred and direct it towards them, which I do anyway, just to a lesser extent.I know it's ultimately damaging to my mental health, but it feels good in the moment so it's whatever.

no. don't be a retard.
sub/dom is a game to women and makes them feel safe and hot. it is not actual sexual abuse or slavery.
it's literally "play" around primal rape behaviors. if they don't trust you, they get scared and turned off and it's over

/thread
based hatefucker bro. women are easy as fuck when you fry your psyche and stop caring.

Dom is not a fetish. it's default make sexual behavior and women respond to it. being dom is just confidence that is nearly impossible to fake, reddit doms are fags but probably can lay it down relatively well

i don't get it.
i don't want degradation or aggression. there's no appeal. what is the point of physical intimacy if i have to lie or get treated like shit or anything other than be happy

it's about trust brainlet. you aren't getting abused. aftercare is as important if not more than the scene itself.

why the hell would i want to do something that requires aftercare and recovery if the thing isn't fucking enjoyable

i would not enjoy aggressive and cruel sex, even if it was 'pretend'

>i don't want degradation or aggression. there's no appeal
I'm assuming you are a child so please leave this website.

>not enjoy aggressive and cruel sex
enjoy getting softly humped by a skinnyfat crybaby with half a boner then

>Aftercare
reddit

>muh trust
I hate my girlfriend and rough sex is the only way either of us can cum

this is actually the shortcut to bring a dom.
be in a relationship with a woman you hate until you are sexually conditioned into verbal abuse, choking, slapping, fucking like you've captured her in tribal warfare.
then when the relationship inevitably implodes, just keep doing it on casual dates.
women can basically smell it on you at some point

You don't "write" or "talk" like a dom, you just do it. All these online doms are just roleplayers doing creative writing exercises. Stop trying to be flowery; a cunt doesn't care about your vocabulary.