I would have been happy if i werent born in a small normie country

i am lonely and there is nobody here for me ,everyone who isnt a ubernormie lives in the west k m s ou people dont appreciate how lucky you are

Attached: 6qlOc3q.jpg (609x749, 212.19K)

just be normal then like damn is it hard to do

>ubernormie
>not in the west
where the fuck do you live?

this town ,i think you get the clue

Attached: 20200725_EUP003_1.jpg (1280x720, 508.64K)

diie lol

i was just fucking with you
is that fucking Rome? cool

Do you live in Africa? click click bitch

oh lol, close nough

Attached: zzz.jpg (1382x1843, 500.58K)

haha lol k m sss

i've been to Rome and some other parts of Italy, stunning place, too bad about the niggers

its athens bruv

just lose some weight fatty im sure some desperate guy will bang you

too bad about the niggers

normie leave
normie pol take

you want a real take? everybody is weird in their own head and is forced to overcome the friction between being who they wish they were and who they know they are forced to be. why do you think there is so much degeneracy behind closed doors? nobody wants to be "normal" and most people are weird in some way or another; just because they don't know this site and don't post here doesn't mean they aren't

i'm not a normie and i used to be fat like you. when you get your ass to the gym you will actually care about yourself and want to improve yourself. stop being a lethargic fat FATTIEEEEEE

>everybody is weird in their own head
that dont count , if you have the luxury to be normal and functioning you are normal . you dont get it

i dont care retard i am not talking to some normie guy no matter what

>you dont get it
i am neither functional nor normal in my own life, i assure you that i do get it. but i don't sit around pretending i'm better than other people because i'm a failure.

says fatty, you won't be talking to anyone much stuffing your face constantly

>but i don't sit around pretending i'm better than other people because i'm a failure.
nobody said that

then you would understand that just because some people are secretly slightly quirky that dont mean shit they still are too normie and think that non normies are weird . i lived this lonely reality for 22 years in this npc land

negative iq you arent even following the point

i won't dispute that. people are very judgemental and i find it very annoying myself. and i find myself having to lie quite a lot. i get where you're coming from.