I'm so frustrated

i'm so frustrated

Attached: 72853.jpg (749x750, 106.68K)

Hi so frustrated im dad

what are you frustrated with little buddy?

What now, Mrs Nigger? What the fug now!?

Can you post more pics, Iris?

this made me chuckle but dont be mean to mrs iris

tough titty

She gave me a dark elf fetish.

Just bantering a bit

id like to beat you to death with a shovel then use that shovel to cut your head off. go through your pockets and get your id. then go to your house to find other people.

everything
feeling angsty
no you stupid retarded faggot i am ugly i will never photograph myself again kill yourself (sorry)
>She gave me a dark elf fetish.
kinda funny, i dyed my hair blonde a year or so ago because someone on here kept talking about dark elves
luckily my id has the wrong address on it

Attached: 938474647.jpg (750x750, 42.91K)

You alright bud

>blonde
I prefer silver/white desu.

>angsty
Save it for something productive, or for riots idk lol

Attached: __sansei_muramasa_soukou_akki_muramasa_drawn_by_cradle_2849__a82cef8494570613baeaaf810e468a46.jpg (721x1200, 98.04K)

>I prefer silver/white desu.
same, but blonde was closest i could get
>Save it for something productive
meh i can't be productive, that's partly what's bothering me

Attached: 018372.jpg (750x1002, 112.64K)

what do you want to be productive in doing

>no you stupid retarded faggot i am ugly i will never photograph myself again kill yourself (sorry)
Sorry I asked. I'll kill myself now.

Attached: s.png (255x253, 80.55K)

WOW IRIS MAD btfo

sorry, i didn't mean it. just wanted to meanpost out of frustration, don't die user. you're very nice and cool
anything desu, anything

Attached: 82636.jpg (586x375, 59.86K)

hi iris i hope you feel better tomorrow also isn't it like 1 am in Toronto go to bed desu

thats your problem, when your focus is anything, you will do nothing. You need to choose something

how do i decide? there are too many options, and not one sounds very appealing or feasible
thanks yuno :) i'm going to try and sleep soon but i've been unable to sleep well at all lately

Attached: 85224.jpg (749x499, 51.59K)

if none sound appealing then what exactly are you trying to do? you obviously wont do well if you arent interested