Tired

I'm just tired anons. I feel like I truly have no place. I've been lurking this place for nearly a decade, aimlessly wandering the various communities posted here and I just never fit in. Hell, I even tried looking on /soc/ for a gf or maybe even frens, but everyone is just horny there. I tried being a normie, but the relationships I made then all ended in disaster.

It's as if I fit in nowhere and yet I always find myself returning here. I can hardly call this place home, but maybe there's others like me. If you just want a genuine friendship or maybe a bf, join my Telegram channel and I'll reach out to you.

t.me/ 0AhjwDcFR-tjNjYx

Attached: 1633126812282.jpg (736x736, 69.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/cgl/thread/9394134/#9394134
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameful self bump in the most original manner.

nigga shut up and Die already

Thanks for the bumo.

I know the feeling. I don't know why I keep coming back. It's the only place where you can be the friendless autist trait you were born with and no one cares because they are too. It makes me wonder why we don't get together but for me that's a problem too because I can't hold a conversation.

Go do something new.

I think that we're too atomized, but the internet provides us with enough distractions to keep us just barely content. Are you from the Midwest by any chance?

I am user, but it doesn't fill the empty pocket in my soul.

oh boohoo, cry more about it faggot

I'm from central Canada.

Nearly a decade? How old are you?

Not OP but I've been here on and off since 2009. It's an addictive place. Only place with true free speech.

What do you think of the Harts?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x413, 54.04K)

30 by the wayy

Awww. :(

Mid 20s.

Cripple chan was fun while it lasted.

archived.moe/cgl/thread/9394134/#9394134
there's so many conventions in central Canada

Attached: average_con_experience.jpg (2764x2073, 996.75K)

Not into the weeb stuff, unfortunately.

Never been? What are you doing on Any Forums then?

So you don't want to hang out with losers and you don't fit in with the normies and you complain you are alone.
you don't get how this works

Attached: 1604313570641m.jpg (1024x768, 107.47K)

Why so passive-aggressive, anons? Is there not dozens of other loser hobbies?

I'm the first user. Not trying to be passive aggressive, sorry. I'm not into anime anymore but I was when younger so I could understand if you simply grew out of it, but not if you never liked it. Whatever.

>but the internet provides us with enough distractions to keep us just barely content.
The future is fucking terrifying. This... is going to get worse, and that's all there will be to our lives. Mind-numbing (((entertainment))), while you grow farther from your family and "friends", poorer, etc. But hey it's fine because uh whatever equivalent to beanie babies the future provides will be there. Man, who needs entertainment or even relationships when you're getting ass raped this hard. I want revenge, fuck glowies. How could we let this happen?

>How could we let this happen?
Good guys lost ww2 and now we live in the darkest timeline.