What do women find attractive? Just the face?

What do women find attractive? Just the face?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 9.39K)

it goes

height

face

income

dick size

>height
>face
It is required that you possess both of these. Always preface that.

This. Also include (Body)

People who say height matters over everything are retarded. Literally just do not be fat #1 and then everything else. If you're fat and a manlet it's literally over. You would have literally been in a carnival freakshow back in the day.

mostly confidence in real life. nose if it's online.

kek based nosemaxxer.

I know they find hair attractive, or at least the ability to grow it. Losing your hair may as well just kill you for all the good it does.

In order
>face
>height
>hair
>income
>body
>dick size

However, if you are a major failure in one of these then it's over.

1. Face (including hair)
2. Height
3. Income/Status
4. Body (includes pp)
5. Everything else

for me i dont care about face
height is very attractive
d size doesnt matter
weight can always be lost
income is whatever honestly but i do like ambitious people

Would you say that what you find attractive in a man is fairly common or uncommon for other women?

Shoulders are a big thing, legs in the summer. Strong arms and neck.

This is like asking what men like, legs, ass, stomach, tits, lips, face. There's a ton to improve on. Start pumping

It is face, body, height, penis size, status, then income.

It's mostly face/hair for me, hands, legs/shoulders.

Not that person but this is an uncommon view.
I also don't care about income, I just want someone to be somewhat ambitious also.

looks are important but character matters too. why would i date a cute boy who's boring, or a cute boy who's mean? dick size doesn't really matter as long as it's not a micro penis. height can be really important too

face, personality, voice, forearms, height

>looks are important but character matters too. why would i date a cute boy who's boring, or a cute boy who's mean?
you would still pick the better looking men with dogshit personalities over a below average man with a good personality, because you're a dumb woman.

Face & dick

not exactly. ive dated someone with a shit personality and wouldnt do it again. at least i have options, dont exactly think you do going off your shit attitude

women are driven by their base desires. you see a tall chad with a cute face and that's it, you're hooked. only to find out he's a dark triad abuser later. i hope you get your lights punched out.