Why did I have to be cursed with a dorse fetish...

Why did I have to be cursed with a dorse fetish? It makes my cock hard so quick while anything else barely does it for me anymore

Attached: 9365d746e9125bed014ff6fa284969ff.png (2152x2872, 1.13M)

>that pic
>why did I have to be cursed with this dorse fetish
>dorse
>dick horse
Fucking absolute kek thank you OP Jesus this is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Attached: 1629178967053.png (657x527, 36.86K)

Its not funny user, I need help to be cured of this fetish. I barely get hard anymore trying to look at anything else

Attached: EVXl1r0WAAAbdNn.jpg_large.jpg (1659x2048, 250.71K)

>Why did I have to be cursed with a dorse fetish?
>Dorse
God I love this board kek

Shit like this sounds like a brain disorder. Like people who only eat french fries for twenty years, or are afraid of touching tinfoil or some shit.

user please help, tell me what I need to do to make it stop

Attached: EVXl1r3XQAEn9JR.jpg (972x1200, 112.98K)

Imagine being caught in public looking at this lmao

Electroshock therapy might help.

I haven't went out in weeks aside for groceries only.
Isn't there a another way?

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x587, 32.28K)

You psyop'd yourself into liking it, now psyop yourself out of it. Force yourself to jerk off to other stuff.

>Isn't there a another way?
No, probably not unless you try to condition yourself to something else.

what the fuck is dorse?

I've been trying for 2 weeks now, its barely working
I'm trying
You're looking at Freudian beasts of burden, equine creatures designed in phallic shapes. They are horselike creatures created to evoke cocks. The circumstances behind their existence usually involve transforming a woman into a big beefy stallion, either through magic or biological means. They're relentlessly horny and in a constant state of musth or heat, prone to sudden ejaculation. Stories around them either center on the transformation or the desperation of their situation, such as one pastebin about a d/orse being edged while being made to run races in the hopes of being returned to normal. The earliest known d/orse, or a Queen's Stallion as they're more formally called, comes from Japan, courtesy of Nikujiruc. (Attached pic is the earliest known result from Pixiv) The term Queen's Stallions stems from the first known subjects being characters from hit series Queen's Blade. (Attached pic depicts main protagonist Reina Vance turned into the first known Stallion.) Years down the line, Nikujiruc would expand on this fetish by turning it into a doujin, following up on it with several other artworks, and a Fate-themed doujin. There was even a full article on this very topic back on Encyclopedia Dramatica

Attached: 1492944675159.jpg (500x588, 86.79K)

Who would like this degeneracy?

I didn't choose to become like this

Attached: 4429840 - dorse Samsung Samsung_Sam mascots xxxx52.jpg (2068x2808, 344.56K)

Question: Is my dickneck fetish more weird or less weird than this guys dorse fetish?

Attached: 1654892107870.jpg (1280x1688, 293.5K)

Murder yourself nigga gods first mistake was creating women and his second was creating you

what in the goddamn name of fuck is even this

It's fucked up in It's own way but waaaay more vanilla than the dorse

>he hasn't been dorse-pilled

holy fuck my sides
what is this thread

Attached: ultra.jpg (1024x1024, 55.97K)

user what the fuck
his is weird because its horsecock futa with real characters
yours is just so bizarre I can't even insult you
how the fuck do you find out that this gets you hard

Attached: der.jpg (857x900, 77.54K)