Are femcels just women who hate the men attracted to them?

Are femcels just women who hate the men attracted to them?

Attached: FBQXLEIUUAEjAS4.jpg (852x1200, 274.63K)

They are barron women who will never have children evolution already took care of this process

Attached: 1655798648962.jpg (330x413, 20.13K)

There are 0 celibate women they just lie to fit in

mostly cat ladies and lonely freaks. some similarities with incels but different interests, incels only want easy sex and femcels only want an easy provider.

I hate all men, whether it's chads or incels, they all have the same biology and nature

no, i don't hate them but i want a hot bf i'm attracted to than the ugly ones who seem to be interested in me

>femcels
4-6/10 brown girls with NPD or BPD that want exclusive access to 11/10 Chads who will cater to their every need while having none of their own

Yes. It's a very common phenomenon for women to base their worthiness on what they are capable of attracting.
It's very common for them to complain that they only attract losers, 'pedos', weirdos, poor middle-aged man, rapists, etc etc.
The most disheartening position a man can have is to be a woman's therapist, trust me, the garbage women say is just surreal.

I have absolute disgust and disdain for any women that likes me

I just want a khhv ugly loser shutin hikkineet nihilistic misogynistic incel, I dont want anything else so I guess ill be a virgin until I die. I admit things are easy for women but only normies show interest in me, so I guess im more of a volcel, I still seethe over this everyday. I don't think that type of guy even exists and it's just a myth

Fem"cels" are literally girls who get fucked every week but can't get Chad to fuck them so they "may as well be celibate" (even though they aren't)

>an autist is literally gonna fall for this

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

It's not bait, if it was bait id just be like
>im rly into guys who r ugly incels :333~ hehe
and not have a checklist of how severe it has to be lol.

The only difference between us and you is that we're more likely to actually do what we want to do

Quit fucking putting this in every thread. This is no less than the third time I've seen it. We get it.

I will do it more.

Actually it's Chad who fucks them every week. He just won't commit. They think that makes them Incels.

Pretty much, between spending time here and on crystalcafe its pretty funny how both sides blame each other for their problems though. Everything said about women here is said about men on crystalcafe, though I guess the robots who point out when women are talking about men they really mean men they're attracted to are right.

Post vocaroo of voice then

What the fuck is crystalcafe? Genuinely never even heard of this.

>I just want a khhv ugly loser shutin hikkineet nihilistic misogynistic incel
Assuming this isn't bait. Answer one thing, why?

Essentially its an imageboard made for women, if you're believed to be male you get permabanned, they're vehemently anti-tranny and have regular terf threads. Pretty fun to read sometimes, dont go in the partner threads though as they're suicide fuel

Not doxxing myself. I wouldn't want someone to recognize a voice as a girl I'm friends with tends to lurk here.
I'm not sure, ever since I was little I had crushes on the characters in cartoons that were made out to be weird losers, once I started liking real people too, the attraction followed. Genuinely just that think I was born with this lol

Head over to Any Forums theres a weird chick exactly like you who always posts about how much she wants to fuck fat ragey nerds

Fuck, I'm not fat or a "loser"/neet/hikki since I'm a richfag but I swear I pray I meet a girl like this every day I go outside but it never happens since I'm short and ugly. Alas, it never happens and never will I guess

Attached: 807.jpg (1024x836, 203.06K)

user you do not under any circumstance want a woman like them are you fucking nuts? if shes into people like us she's mentally ill and would be a terrible mother/wife

I'm a fit athletic dude that goes on a run everyday hopping to meet a woman that is running and ask her out to a run together sometime.
It never happens. There simply is no women that run outside in the parks that are of the right age, it's either underage, or married 50year olds.

the word incel was invented by a woman. femcels are just whores who desperately want to be relevant.