GOD my right ear got blocked with wax and DOCTOR VISIT IS IN A FUCKING WEEK TIME FROM TODAY IM GOING INSANE

GOD my right ear got blocked with wax and DOCTOR VISIT IS IN A FUCKING WEEK TIME FROM TODAY IM GOING INSANE

Attached: 476656987879.jpg (223x226, 3.81K)

How does this even happen to people?

AHHH TMORROW IM GOING TO EVERY PRIVATE DOCTOR AND I DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, SOMEONE WILL TAKE THE CASH

Don't they sell eardrops for that? They like dissolve the wax or whatever.

it will make it worse, trust me I tried it a couple times
everything gets mixed up
if your ear gets clogged it wont open up unless you visit a doctor with siringe

Huh. Today I learned.

Enjoy your ear AIDS.

Got my ear blasted with water once then she wanted to also blast the other ear even tho there wasnt that much wax. Thought that bitch gave me tinnitus. Shit was ringing for a day. Thankfully it went away. Only get the blocked one blasted bro dont let them do both if it aint blocked.

I used an earclog kit on my girlfriend's ear when it was clogged shut and it worked. She was in pain for hours, she thought a bug crawled in her ear or something. and she was freaking the absolute fuck out. Went to kroger, bought the earwax box for like 8 bucks and did it for her and that shit came out.

My ears get clogged too. I bought an ear cleaning kit with ear drops and a water squirter for a few bucks at the pharmacy. I don't even use the drops, blasting hot water with the squirter gets it all out.

I poked my eardrum out with a q-tip before while high on xanax and adderall (walking down the hallway and digging in my ear with a q-tip and fell over/jammed the qtip in deep)

Attached: 370-3709278_1515158988139-pink-wojak.jpg (820x496, 105.29K)

Oof. Are you deaf in one ear now?

What I do is put a little hydrogen peroxide in to soften the ear wax and then use something to squirt water in to get the wax out. I have something specifically made to shoot water into your ear but I imagine anything that shoots water at a high enough speed will work. Never had any issues doing it.

naw, it actually healed within a few weeks
went to a local clinic and got some special drops though
The initial jolt was the worst part iirc

Attached: ooo.png (881x716, 1.01M)

Q tips are pretty bad anyways, they'll fuck up your ear. I only use them once a week at most.

as long as you're sitting down or very stationary I'd say you're safe
Just don't use a qtip while stumbling around all doped out

Attached: 01d7e05c6bb17ac911dd998cbb6ee23b175f53b1_hq.gif (540x306, 781.8K)

No, they scratch your ear or something. It's actually really bad to use them every day

I'm glad to hear it, user. Please be more careful in future.

This, use this squirter thing with hydrogen peroxide. You don't want to squirt straight in though you want to aim it slightly up and ricochet off the eardrum and push the wax out

Attached: 5861012cdcc2876896aa394fddeaf414--clean-ears-ear-wax.jpg (735x490, 28.2K)

Don't use them at all. They push wax further into your ear and also irritate the skin inside.
The best way to keep your ears blockage free is to let the water flush your ear out gently in the shower ie don't put it on jet mode and stick it right beside your ear.

Warm salt water, nigger. Get warm(not hot enough to burn) salt water, set it in your ear, leave it for about 30 seconds and pour it out. Repeat as necessary until your ear is clear. You're welcome for saving you a trip to the doctor for some basic fucking shit.

Happened to me once while showering. Got warm water in my ear and it flushed all the wax in my ear canal towards my eardrum. Cleared up by itself after a couple days.

you could have prevented this by BUYING MORE COPIES OF SKYRIM

Just use an ear candle artard

Attached: GettyImages-1349055027.jpg (1536x1024, 172.32K)

i use q-tips but then i push them in too far and get really bad headaches