The country in pic related is an incel factory...

The country in pic related is an incel factory. Just about every guy here is an onions boy and just about every girl is a turbo stacy that only goes for 6'2 Chad. It would not suprise me at all if 2/3 of guys here just can't get a gf at all.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 30.15K)

that's about true for any nordic country

Yeah, and?
Turbo Stacy + 6'2 Chad
Isn't that how the Nordic countries retain their awesome genes? As far as I'm concerned it sounds like business as usual.

Attached: yeah.gif (500x208, 1.88M)

Womens lib was both the best and worst thing to happen to humanity

What race are you? If you're a migrant I can understand that

I'm white. Half english, half norwegian (am 182cm and have brown hair so thankfully not cucked by my english genes).

Leave your country if you want to be a slayer

It's natural, it's what the vikings did cause you can't compete with 6'5" nordic king chad at home

But your Chad in Norway doesn't really look like a viking. He looks more like a stereotypical tik tok pretty boy

Norske-jaevel here, can confirm, girls are as stupid here as they are anywhere else in the world. If you're not 6feetplus with the tiktok pretty boy look, ladies will hardly give you a chance. I got hit on by a chubby asian cutie once ( who turned out to be a bit of a hoe so I dropped her ) and a fat landwhale. Haven't had a chance with any other people ever since

Attached: _40f789d6-7e43-11ea-a716-f322ae116ff6.jpg (630x354, 23.12K)

it's unfair. I'm unironically not that bad looking desu

Attached: EbAIfS6XQAAM0bB.jpg (1062x1200, 89.95K)

Just geomaxx, nigga. You can be a 10/10 in Thailand. Them SEA bitches want your seed.

thi isn't the 11th century anymore retard

I play on style and personality, if you are average looking or just below chad tier you really have to do alot to be good enough. Luckily most people in my group have shitty cars + style so I stand out enough to get some attention

Attached: maxresdefaultad1.jpg (1280x720, 65.09K)

>Them SEA bitches want your seed.
But I don't want sea monkeys. I want a norwegian gf. Thanks for the advice though, maybe I'll have to settle for them one day.
>I play on style and personality
Personality is a big steaming pile of shit

Attached: 1655635749609.png (632x900, 92.57K)

Thai/Filipino bitches are just one example, you can also get Eastern European chicks who look Norwegian enough. Vlad can't compete with a tall wealthy Chad from Scandinavia. This way you push the problem downstream and inceldom becomes poorer countries' problem.

Personality is not a meme, its a meme for people who don't have one or have a retarded one.

If you're an NPC or some braindead monkey then no girl is willing to have a relationship with you. You need a quirk or something that makes them interested

Attached: Screenshot_2015-07-27_15.11.13.0.01.jpg (1400x1400, 274K)

Oh yeah, you reminded me of my dream of moving to Romania for this reason. Thanks user, maybe life is worth living after all.

Attached: cover3.jpg (811x456, 45.29K)

Average norwegian is tall uber aryan with superman jawline no kidding. You're disgusting brown immigrant if you're complaining about looking bad.

t. Balkan worker immigrant

Anytime, big guy. I like whitepilling this board

May God punish your country.

I am not, I genuinely look okay senpai.
I don't believe that. Besides, just about everyone's personality is good enough I find, but peoples' appearances varies greatly, so you naturally just go for the most attractive. Girls give zero shits about my personality and I give zero shita about theirs. It's simple really

norway? Isn't the average height like 6 foot? What's the issue?

that just means the minimum height for roasties becomes 6'5".