Which one of you is this

Why is this person so fucking pale do they not go outside? Robot spotted in the wild?

Attached: CA2CC7EB-5B3B-414D-A784-F8D381BD82CE.jpg (999x1039, 518.95K)

why is that person so black

>phoneposter
>taking photos of strangers

You're one pathetic failed normie. I feel bad because you literally don't belong anywhere, including here.

This is the e-badass that says nigger in every post

>1111
Strange coincidence

Attached: 1111.jpg (750x750, 31.01K)

Kek I literally look like that and thats my usual outfit, save his cuck poorfag shoes. Just not a manlet like him.

i hate normies so much, just leave him alone, he's minding his own business

>his cuck poorfag shoes
what, you wear air niggers? niggerlands? some other faggot status symbol clown shoe?

I took another stay mad mate

Attached: E4AA6917-4F60-4FDA-B2EE-C117CADB0EFE.jpg (1665x1293, 631.09K)

Bespoke, like every person with taste.

>with taste
>basketball shorts and a long sleeve t shirt

They are actually white dress shorts he looks like a clown

Attached: FBA1511F-2C10-40F1-A4B0-D0E1D7741234.jpg (1398x1294, 314.1K)

Id wear a sweater over a tshirt. Dont like long sleeves. It's a simple casual outfit, taste means knowing what to wear when. People who wear menswear everywhere are faggots.

>and thats my usual outfit
>Bespoke
holy autism batman

Kek, should have sticked to gym shorts.

Better than paying even more money gor some cuck brand like LV or supreme

going outside is such a redpill imo
it's like the real redpill in a literal way all you have to do is go outside at this point and let your soul speak to feel how detached you are from reality and corrupted with internet and retardation and politics
I'm just like wow at this point
the depth of my curse is so profound
anyway I live in a nice town
this town is nice because it's like the past and the future, you got your final fantasy churches but you also got your pokemon centers and is comfy but oh so real, looking at the skyline of it it really hits me that i wasted my life just getting more bad karma so to speak
thinking about politics, cancerous as all hell but..but..it's 2022 what do we expect?
somebody has a "fuck biden" flag, I wouldn't have seen that if I didn't put shoe to pavement
being white is normal btw stop being insecure and fucked with

Attached: 1651416886932.jpg (1024x910, 126.33K)

Guy looks handsome
Rough acne problem, I have similar to him.

>cuck poorfag shoes
what

>Rough acne problem
fucking where you dumb whore

what acne? I dont see shit

nice to see you still at it, waster-stalker. honestly he deserves it, attentionwhore that he is.