Who else here is anxious/dreadful about the future?

Who else here is anxious/dreadful about the future?

youtube.com/watch?v=ul113BKFqdU

Attached: Konata.jpg (1267x706, 377.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not listening to your autistic rants
you have to be completely braindead to not be blackpilled to some extent in these times

I think deep down everybody knows that something horrible is going to happen, or at least something major. Not saying I have a sixth sense or anything, but if the past two years have shown anything it's that a plan is getting carried out and whomever is doing it is extremely coordinated.

Its almost like a certain tribe is following the protocols of their elders. But normal niggers who question something is wrong will ignorantly choose to not believe the most obvious answer. The last guy who did, is worse than Satan apparently.

Attached: 1635817313522.jpg (671x481, 102.98K)

If this is some "Da jooz" bullshit, please go away. Racism was maintained by the rich to divide the people by idpol.

Attached: 3026305_0.jpg (1200x630, 58.55K)

The rich aren't even that cordinated, it's just natural that psychopaths share the same goals and ambitions. (20 precent of CEOs are psychopaths, BTW)

Attached: glaceon_by_sokerikaneli_da8prpy-fullview.jpg (1024x1383, 285.12K)

>Racism was maintained by (((the rich))) to divide the people by idpol.

It was literally forged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Anxiety stems from inaction. You know the future is not going to be sunshine and happy days - what are you doing to prepare yourself for it?

dreadfully anxious and terrified, my konatafriend.

Attached: 1653251831130.gif (518x394, 1.01M)

youngest in my family so im probably going to die alone

The real question is how many people even truly want to survive when things get even worse.

Why wouldn't you? We are going to die either way - might as well see this journey to the end, however far you're able to go.

Honestly, the worst thing would be the inability to do anything (Which is why I look forward to reincarnation, if I choose the right beliefs).

Even if things are tough, don't be fatalist like that.

Attached: download.png (1000x1412, 554.98K)

Division is an inherent part of humanity

long hair tewi, extremely erotic

Uhhh, Isn't she a child, mentally?

>mentality is the problem
sure user

in no way, shes 600 or something and quite straightfoward and cunning whenever she drops the cutesy prankster act

I used to be.
But now I have been aware of the issues for so long now I am just mentally prepared.
Civil War?
WW3?
Another fucking meme virus?
More totalitarian laws and rigged elections in our called "Liberal Democracies" that are only in name?
Fine bring it on.

I see through the weaknesses in all of these events and I know how to exploit that to survive.
I have managed to make it through 2020 without ever getting covid nor having to take that fucking vaccine that is killing people, every fucking day I had to deal with telling me why I should stay inside for a virus I dont have or take this untested vaccine for a virus I don't have.
If anything such cataclysm would give an opportunity for vengeance against these wicked people who unleashed this plague of evil on the world.
I never asked for any of this, no one did.