>her best friend is a guy
>he's going too
>they've known each other for over 10 years
>he drives her everywhere, buys her food, etc
>find out he's not dating her
>she calls him her "advisor"
>won't do anything if he's not involved
he's super mega friendzoned, right?

i don't want to be cockblocked by this guy. I met him before, he seems cool but everytime the both of them are together he does his best to make sure she doesn't "have too much fun". One time we all hung out she kept on sneaking shots with me, followed me around, talked about fetishes and flirted with me. Once he saw how much she drank (wasn't alot), he kind of stepped in. Good friends do that but I'm 150% sure he's trying to fuck.

What do? I stay away from girls with guy best friends but i really want to fuck this girl.

Attached: 1655478803810.gif (500x281, 937.56K)

I can't even wrap my head on how any of that is possible

>hanging out with friends
You lost me

thanks for the bump but that doesn't help

tell me more about this guy. also it looks like he loves her or something like that( goinf out with her). is the girl ugly, mrovides pic?

they are not dating. i will not post a picture. she just broke up with someone else a while ago. apparently he's been like this for a long time.

He's friend zoned. However, if you do go after this girl, realize they're going to be a "package deal". He is going to fucking hate you. She uses him for emotional support. Every little thing you guys do, will go to him.
It's a faggot situation, don't go anywhere near it. Avoid women with a singular "guy best friend".

he would watch you fuck her you know

you should stop harassing her. he's obviously trying to date her. stop it

you should kill yourself. oregano commento

fucking kys stop trying to get the girl shes not yours

and neither is that faggot side bitch simp whos 10 years in the making

>thanks for the bump but that doesn't help
Hey faggot be happy I thought your thread was interesting enough for me to bump it holy FUCK you entitled BITCH

thanks for the bump again but you're still not helping.

Go straight up to him and ask him if he is trying to fuck her. Give him some leeway as its very abrasive and he might pussy out and automatically say no. Really try to get the truth out of him and then tell him that if he isn't gunning for her romantically that you will. Give him a day to think but don't tell him that you will.

Its harsh but the sooner you teach him a lesson the better. If he's too much of a pussy he needs a push. If he is too retarded to see that he is being abused and will never have a chance with this girl, smarten him up.

Attached: 1636060501432.jpg (1447x2047, 1.65M)

>user outs themself as being super-friendzoned
Friend zoned guys will only ever suggest guys they are "better" than as options for the girl to date so they can not consider it game over

yea make sure everyone gets a turn at her before you make your move user this is good advice op and whoever posted definitely shouldnt kill themselves asap

you have weird friends, expect him to hate your guts and isolate you from her once he finds out you're interested
>What do? I stay away from girls with guy best friends but i really want to fuck this girl.
this is worse, actually, he is her handler and they seem fucked
stay away from both of them, eventually she will cut ties with this freak or he will inevitably rape her
in case she has the common sense to cut ties with him, you can start hanging out with her again, in case she gets rape, expect to become her next handler and never get pussy ever
>Go straight up to him and ask him if he is trying to fuck her.
worst advice ever, expect to be cockblocked immediately, he probably wont even bother responding

>trying
Shes sounds like a easy going slut, OP won't own her if he got with her and neither will the cuck, its just their turn. Cucks gets last dibs.

>worst advice ever, expect to be cockblocked immediately, he probably wont even bother responding
kek that exactly what these pussys fear, their too scared to be honest with what they want not my fault I'm a go getter.

forgot to mention

she calls him her "other half". but they aren't dating. its very strange.

also forgot to mention that from what i've heard, her and her ex boyfriend used to only show affection in private. like they'd go hide somewhere, make out, then come back like nothing happened.

i really want to fuck this girl. not get into a relationship with her.