Biden is banning nicotine. They will stop at nothing to take my fucking ciggys

Biden is banning nicotine. They will stop at nothing to take my fucking ciggys

Attached: 02B2E597-E257-4DDD-87BF-1785C8D7C395.jpg (750x955, 524.64K)

Cigarettes are one of the few friends that enrich my life.

Attached: 3060946.jpg (1067x1552, 118.97K)

Women or Trannies like Biden run the government just to get some pussy.

Good. Get fucked, you stinkin' chimneys.

Attached: download (8).jpg (256x256, 4.85K)

Aren't cigarettes like $60 a pack nowadays? Why are you still letting yourself get swindled?

This is the nanny state at its finest. The state tells you what to eat, drink and do. 81 million ameicans voted for this

Biden is the reason I am a virgin and he personally has it out for me specifically

Good. Get fucked

congratulations, you're wealthy in varicoses

they already said they were banning ecigs nicotine and menthol. Its fucking over user

Attached: 431D8725-2BFF-44B7-B3FF-537D83AF0AB6.jpg (634x430, 74.65K)

why don't they ban or regulate caffeine? it's the most dangerous drug that's legal and socially acceptable.

>luv me pipe
>luv me cigars
Simple as. But this is gay as all fuck, funny how nobody ever touches alcohol if they are so damn ban happy. Bunch of fags all around, its insane.
>inb4 MUH HEALTH
Even after banning trans fats obesity still completely skyrocketed not just in the US but globally too, tripling since 1975. Just banning shit is not the answer and is only a precedent to ban even more shit because of retarded soccer moms and moralfags looking for a soapbox to stand on.

People will just go to vaping.

>illegal cig market will boom

Dude the kikes already banned and ruined that. Biden has destroyed america hes a patsy for the Jews.

Let me guess only Philip Morris gets to keep nicotine

>Nicotine FROM CIGARETTES
So they're not banning nicotine. They're removing most of it from cigarettes as a public health measure. A little authoritarian but I see where it's coming from at least.

Ban or no ban, smoking cigarettes is fucking retarded.

I'd fucking love if low or no nic cigarettes were more readily available.

14 a pack for American Spirits. 11 for luckies. Best economy is to roll your own or just vape. A can of tobacco lasts a month and costs less than buying packs again and again.

>No you must be healthy citizens so you can work efficiently for us you peons.

Isnt it weird that some big agency in DC cares so much about the crap u put in yourself .

nah, it's 5 dollars a carton (10 packs) if you grow your own tobacco
also homegrown absolutely shits on anything tobacco-related you can buy at a store except for very premium cigars or pipe tobacco blends.

man that's the most progressive thing I've ever seen, I quit smoking myself so I ultimately don't care other than getting lynched or something like that for not supporting trump, man that's like the easiest way to lose but at the same time smoking is evil but conservatives have been pushing it as anti s0i

Vaguest fucking picture I've ever seen

Anyone ever tried to quit? It's pretty hard and makes ppl on edge. Now imagine if a large part of the population all were forced to quit and put on edge at the same time. I hope this happens so I can watch(maybe participate) in the massive chaos