What is the least normie country?

where do you go to find people that can think for themselves? At this point I think some backwater african country would be less NPC than the US or Europe

Attached: file.png (500x500, 257.52K)

All the Slavic nations in Eastern Europe seem jam-packed with doomer men aged 18-40.

Unironically? China, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Northeastern France, Alberta Canada, UAE, Eastern Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Istanbul, Botswana, South Africa, Mauritius, Seychelles, and Gabon.

I've been to all these places except Russia, Seychelles, and Panama. The people there that a westerner would most likely interact with are more conscious about global politics and social relations than the average westerner, and less likely to be an NPC moved by propaganda. What you hear about the people of places like China and Russia is far from true btw. They know that they're governments are corrupt, they just are aware that the west is just as corrupt and wants to conquer them.

Anywhere is less npc than Europe. Europe is the npc capital of the world.

Kenya: fairly well developed, has most of the major food chains, friendly people, you'd stick out though and your interactions with most locals will feel a bit awkward(they have this obsequious ingratiating vibe that's really annoying). The news mostly just echoes whatever cnn/msnbc says but they're less obnoxious about it. The average person isn't the least bit concerned about covid, blm or whatever fotm event.

>What is the least normie country?
Saudi Arabia

"being able to think for yourself" is a sign of high intelligence generally. There are intelligent people everywhere, even in the US and Western Europe, but you have to find them because they're not loud like the NPCs.
Places like Russia are also full of people with brains made out of sponge, but with the opposite views from the western ones. It's just that they have some more legitimacy to them because those countries are genuinely endangered by the west

The only correct answer is Finland.

Russia is endangered because they decided to half ass an invasion and their massive corruption drained what could have been an effective force.

Probably Norway or something

*now no one is afraid of them or respects them anymore.

Their brand new deals with China, Brazil, India ,UAE and SA begs to differ. Even Israel isn't in any hurry to cut ties with Russia and they actually have opposing interests in the Middle East. "No one" you mean Americans and to the extend that their are obedient lapdogs, Europeasants.

Its the USA. Anyone who disagrees is wrong

Remind me in 1 year of the state of the Russian economy. I will wait.

With the global recession that(has already) is about to hit you can't really know how any country will be in a year. And really I don't know if Russia's strategy will really pay-off in the long term but I do know that the EU is fucked. They are never going to be able to recover and before this bloody madness they had the best chance to sail through this storm mostly unscathed.

>muh economy
And by that do you mean GDP? I don't care too much when everyone is white, shares the same culture and heritage and actually cares about their image in public.

>white
Russia is multiethnic.

>multiethnic
I mean sure but 80something% ethnic russian + whatever% caucasian dwarves the turkomongolic minorities.

this was clearly written by some clueless mutt
russia is not only not white, but the furthest thing from being white in europe

Why Russia and not "insert slavic majority country here"? I have no problem with not accepting slavs as white but we have to set some standards. I got really tired of people claiming ukies are white while ruskies are not and they share something like 99% of the same blood.

Maybe North Korea.
Finland is the doomer capital of the world.