Please be honest

please be honest
do large pores bother you?
would you date a cute girl with large pores?

i cant tell if its no big deal or super disgusting

Attached: large pores.jpg (1116x789, 354.95K)

No one but a dermatologist cares.
I'm sure you're cute :)

Yes, large pores can be bothersome. I would not rule out dating a cute girl with large pores, but it would be a minor consideration.

as long as you suck my d idgaf. BITCH

No. That is fucking gross. Makes me feel like some shit is going to crawl out the face.

>tfw my face looks significantly worse than this

i think of killing myself every hour im awake

Chad cares, I don't

You're an ugly pizza face with pores the size of craters. No one will ever want to be seen with you in public. Your pore craters are so big, you could fit an entire family of parasites in there. If I wanted to, I could stick my whole fist in your pores and you'd be powerless to stop me.

Attached: 1643797164793.png (941x887, 199.07K)

bitch what the fuck is a pore

They get filled with dirt and leave black spots all over your face

Tiny holes that are all over your body for sweat to seep out of

Make up ya hole

I have the solution for you. Seriously. Florence Ha facial serum, everyday. You'll start noticing it after 2 weeks. In 2 months you won't believe what a change it makes... It made my acne scars disappear 20 years after I got them, it's almost incredible.

>do large pores bother you?
A little, yeah. They're not a dealbreaker but they're something I do notice

florence organics hyaluronic acid serum?

and what about this product makes it work better than any other hyaluronic acid serum

what kind of gay nigga would date some broad with huge pores lmfao
what are you a smack addict or something? get real

don't care user, i would date a girl with almost any physical appearance or what she considers an issue as long as she was nice, loving, loyal, and we had nice company/time together. pores are a very small thing compared to other things people consider issues, scars, burns etc, and those wouldn't be an issue so no, pores would not be an issue.

>do large pores bother you?
Considering that nowadays women's requirements for men are:
- over 6'3" tall
- mainstream actor level of handsome
- pro fighter at top of career level of fitness
- 8"x6" dick minimum
- 150k/year salary
- >500k in the bank

Yes, it now bothers me and I hope it bothers all other men too. Both sides can raise their standards to ridiculous levels.

same. i am going to die

howd you get yours?

i got mine from fucking with pore strips and pore extractors

why was i so fucking retarded when i was young ;(

Lol, I fucked with a pore extractor exactly once. I watched those videos on youtube where the guy drags out long whitehead snakes on an old man's nose so I bought a ring extractor. I did that to my own nose (I'm white) it worked but when I took it away there was a huge red ring on my nose where I pushed down. Shit didn't go away for 2 weeks. Never again.

Attached: NP106883702.jpg (615x410, 26.9K)

props for getting out early
could have really fucked u up badly

I dont like large pores but im sure theres some guys who dont care

You forgot to mention not autistic