Am overweight femanon, 176.5lbs at 5'7

>am overweight femanon, 176.5lbs at 5'7
>American, white (or not depending on what you think of Southern Europeans)
>wear the weight very well (big legs, big ass, boobs, smaller waist, sizes are 37-30-46 for the specifics) so I have basically no problem here in America other than catcalls, somewhat like my body like this
>finally got a chance to go to Japan on a study abroad program in the fall
>was excited at first, but now I'm terrified at being called "buta" everywhere I go there
>am also the same height as most men there
Am I dumb for worrying about this or will it actually be a problem? I see thicker women in hentai more compared to ten years ago or so, so are tastes changing at all there in real life? Will I be considered exotic or actually ugly?

Attached: 6734205348956943205.jpg (1280x720, 119.66K)

just chill, it will be ok

Those fucking salary man nips are gonna steal you from me, a honest autistic cowboy.

I don't know how Japan feels about tranny's, there are a lot in anime so you'll probably get along well with the younger crowd.

They will be afraid of you because you don't look like them. Or they will think you're prostitute

japan is conservative as fuck in most cases, the country been strictly right wing since ww2

Trannies can't be pear shaped

>somewhat like my body like this
you'll be fine, who cares

Was I arguing with you yesterday? If so are you okay?

Stop coping some asian men love thicc women.

nips are notorious for never showing their true feelings so they won't call you a pig to your face. considering the average 5'7 nip male is like 130 lbs you'll be grossly overweight for what they consider attractive. they care more about the face though so at least lose weight to the point where your face doesn't look fat. also they prefer white women with that somewhat neotonous cute look like ella freya and whoever this pic is. over for you if you have really deep set eyes and a boney masculine look.

Attached: 1642377160600.jpg (772x1024, 77.47K)

I hate women who complain about their issues physically like their issues matter
You will always be loved unconditionally, you will never be isolated unless willingly, you will never have any meaningful struggles in life.

Well OP is clearly LARPing so we are both right.

>somewhat like my body like this
You should. All women should be your height, weight, and body shape.

here I'll start
*ahem*-BUTA

no 90% of japanese men are spineless and even if someone does who the fuck cares, are you even attracted to japanese men?

>they care more about the face though so at least lose weight to the point where your face doesn't look fat.
My face doesn't look fat at all. I don't have a double chin or any saggy/bloated features. My cheeks are just a little soft at most. I think I'd actually look somewhat similar to your pic if I wore my makeup the same way as her.

You should star in JAV while you're over there.

How nice of you to repost this from yesterday's fembot feels thread into its own dedicated thread!

Start losing weight. You have 2+ months. Get started now.

>wear the weight very well
No you dont, you fat pig. Lose some weight.

Imagine living in 2022 and thinking that heavier women can't look good. You're either 35+ years old and still stuck in the age of Paris Hilton lookalikes, or you're some low T little chinless bitch.