Some of my female friends have asked for help getting pregnant, no strings attached...

some of my female friends have asked for help getting pregnant, no strings attached. i wonder what sort of legal paperwork i would need to produce in order to avoid being sued or something in the future. other people must be doing this. "prenups" are very expensive (like $3000) and if its anything like that then she should pay for it, i guess.

Attached: 1626005328147.jpg (2910x3880, 862.42K)

Sweetie I just want a cum sample, not your dick in me.

Attached: that-dont-impress-me-much-.jpg (1248x792, 134.58K)

why does the first thing this makes me think of is BWC as a brown boy?

why are they even asking you for that? are you just that physically attractive?

You sound like a chad, fucking do it you will get to creampie someone, you will overcome all of us

Because brown women are made for BWC

Biggest issue is that contracts like that are easily voided in court by a judge and don't cover stuff like child support. She might say no she'd never do that but if she 6 years from now has to apply for medical assistance for her child the state will first ask who the father is and why he isn't paying.

Why don't you offer to marry them?

surrogacy would probably be the closest thing going on here and im sure its illegal wherever you live

also good for the woman, she lost weight
it can be done after all

There isn't. Lesbian couples do this all the time yet sue for support and win when they go to court with the sperm donor despite the legal contracts.

this, basically. No matter what contract you write it'll get thrown out in court if she decides to come after you for child support. It's more or less automatic since that contract also proves that you're the father. There's no safe way to do this.

What about using a sperm bank as a middleman for this kind of thing?

I don't know if she'll be able to sue your for child support in that situation, but I know there's been cases where the father wanted to remain anonymous but the grown-up kid wanted to know who his dad was, and the court ordered the sperm bank to disclose his identity. So I wouldn't really count on it.

If you really want to do this you should seriously talk to a lawyer first.

Cause you're gay and you want my dick

From what I hear even when dealing with "official" spermbanks shit is legally dicey, and mostly they avoid future legal hassle by supplier and recipient simply not knowing eachother in person.
Not sure there even is any arrangement that could be legally airtight enough to not become possible a court-case if she does a 180 in 5-10 years.

Ever since the vaxx mandates, women I know have been asking me to impregnate them NSA because their vaxxed husband's are having trouble conceiving and have reduced fertility. The official doctor diagnosis is reduced fertility from lockdown related isolation and sedentary living. But obviously it's the vaxx

kinda true im not gonna lie

Attached: 1651959441890.jpg (1280x853, 250.06K)

Oh you get me wrong that gringo cock will be on your mouth brown boy

You'll get fucked. The economies around the world are tanking, they'll come for your ass. If you like one of them, just ask them out.

why are you such a fucking faggot??
im not complaining just curious

Attached: 1654308282935.jpg (2048x1808, 325.46K)

Most prenups are not worth the paper they are printed on and what you propose is even worse. There is no paper work that can do that, sorry. Nothing that says, I dont have to provide for my own child, is legally enforceable and every court in America would throw it out.

If in five years the woman decides she wants child support, she goes to court and the court throws out the contract and mandates child support. You are at her mercy.

cause i like to make boys scream:)