Why don't men Iike thin women anymore?

Why don't men Iike thin women anymore?

Attached: 1583406598876.jpg (1080x1080, 73.48K)

certain swarthy members of our country have made it the norm

if your women is like 6'5" it could be avoided
get the dutch !

girl on the left is my dream gf

theres no woman out there that doesnt have a man crushing on her

Do women really not like skinny guys because it reminds them of how fat they are? Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore by how utterly dumb women are, I'm surprised once more. Wow, just.......wow

No, it's more like skinny guys settling.

Why don't fat women like fat men... at all?

do you want to fuck a skeleton

Average female weight in USA is 170 pounds.

i dont but i also refuse to post my picture online and only leave the house when mandatory so nobody knows i exist
and im too ugly for the few occasions i do leave the house for anyone to find me attractive enough to crush on me

Women and society are conditioning us to say that we like obese women. Guys want women to like them, so they say things that women want to hear.

Fuck that, I like fat women because I like fat women, I don't give a fuck what others think or want to hear.

Attached: 22_-_Trjv6NT.jpg (633x960, 67.02K)

silence, femmeoid

What a disgusting landwhale.

This looks like me and my bf.

I like sitting next to him and squishing him up against the side of the seat.

Yes fat girls are the worst gfs they so stupid and lazy and have no direction in life I hate fat girls

Yuno, is that you? I can't believe mine eyes.....

Good job boy, you get 2+ society points for that. #Obeseishealthy

i wont show my face anywhere but you cant shut up my posting on the internet i am never stopping as long as nobody knows who i am

it doesnt have to be extreme end in any direction, fuck a girl that has reasonable bf%