Mom asked me why I never brought a girl home

>mom asked me why I never brought a girl home
>tell her that I gave up years ago when I turned 18
>mom starts crying and goes to her room

Women are so weird bro. They ask you a question you give them the answer and they start bitching because they dont like the answer

Attached: 8901F88C-6EB1-43CF-9E39-4A9DE42E337A.png (600x600, 185.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktXm7CRXbsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My mother is still holding out hope that I'll meet a nice girl one day. I'm 22 and have railed a handful of sluts, but never held down a gf for longer than a couple weeks. I don't know if I'm mentally stable and emotionally mature enough to be a boyfriend.

Attached: 1655796843635.png (720x900, 885.67K)

The weird part is just that she doesn't understand why you're like this or what made you like this. If you get an official diagnosis people will worry about you less because they know what's going on.

Fuck that bitch she most likely fucked up being a mother, she has no right act that way.

Ask her to fill that role, worked for me

She thinks your gay, rub your dick against her ass when she's doing the dishes or something (with clothes on, at least at first)

>>tell her that I gave up years ago when I turned 18
Why did you give up so soon?
I was about to give up at 29. But then I finally found a cute girl.

Well atleast your grandmer didnt threaten to excomunicate you from the family should you touch a girl

My parents think I'm gay because I've never brought a girl home and I've decided to just roll with it because I don't think they could even understand what dating is like now for young men, they grew up in a completely different world that no longer exists.

Lamp Oil? Ropes? Bombs?
You Want It? It's Yours My Friend.
As Long As You Have Enough Rubies.

Attached: 69882270-4E3B-4017-971E-B3B96826F2A9.gif (384x239, 375.38K)

Mr morshu send all womyn a couple of pipebombs please

>phoneposter
>wojak
>cares what she thinks
Like always, OP's a faggot.

Fuck off, normie. Non-virgins do not belong here.

Relevant.
youtu.be/ktXm7CRXbsE

My extended family only uses this to shit on me as a roundabout way to attack my mom at family gatherings since I already outcompete the community college dropouts and neets (most couldn't even hack it in fucking retail) my cousins turned into. I doubt they give a fuck about my dating life otherwise. My parents still think I will somehow get back at them by marrying someone they disapprove of makes them look bad to the famiry so they keep changing their will to make sure my future wife can't access the money until ??? I guess I should be flattered since it means they still think I can get a girl.
Either way, in the extreme off chance I get a serious gf, I just hope my family's batshittery doesn't scare her off. I mean other people have pedos, rapists, and murderers in their family tree and they seem to have no problem dating. Hell, Georgia Rodger is infamously able to date despite her family name being tied up to the Supreme Gentleman of Incel Terrorism.

Once I realized that my youth is over I no longer tried. Nothing more pathetic than a 18+ year old guy trying to get a gf

My mother insults me, gaslights, misstreat, harass me verbally for minutes on end.

Then tells my father he abused me mentally and ruined my life, transforming me into what I am today. Also guilttrips him and says how emotionally incompetent he is and how much of a bad person he is.

I don't say she is not right about my father, but holy fuck, can she have a little bit of coherence and self reflection?

My mom doesnt know that she is the reason I cant find a gf. Because of my moms giant tits I cant get attracted to any of the chestlets in my town

Shit like this boils my password with parents because they only care about how what you do reflects on them

>family thinks i'm gay because i'm 23 and never had a gf, never brought a girl home, or never even talk about women
>this entire time i've been a giga coomer who gets girls to send me nudes so i can jack off to them and then go back to playing video games/studying
>still an IRL sex virgin but i've had dozen of women as "sexting" partners
the future is now, old man
think of netflix, but for boobs, and they're not complete strangers, they're girls you actually know and talk to

i graduate uni soon, and my plan is to find a proper relationship once i get a decent job, so that i can afford to take her out on good dates and have nice things for the both of us
i could have fucked a few girls IRL before but i'm a lazy introvert who'd rather chill in my room and coooooom to their nudes

it's been pretty comfy so far, i'm just hoping that i can find a woman whose bodycount isn't absurdly high
used up roasties are fucking disgusting to me, i don't expect a virgin, but her sexual pasts needs to be tolerable
having a few previous boyfriends is fine to me, but if she had a "hoe phase" and fucked new dudes every weekend for a few years, she's gone, no thanks

pro-tip: e-girls will salivate over you if you have a good physique and any amount of charisma
hit the gym lads

Attached: 1654948007074.png (476x484, 34.85K)

Yep, this. Everyone sees you as a trophy to show off, or at least something that doesn't embarrass them. They don't ever actually care about if you're lonely, or depressed, or resigned to a shitty fate, or anything else. They will try to make you do things that you have told them makes you miserable, but they are fine with it making you more miserable as long as you do it because it's what they want.
People are massively fucked up and selfish

>almost never got asked about getting a girlfriend by anyone because I'm an actual sperg and I've always been extremely socially withdrawn

Are you guys Asian? I feel like this is very bad in Asian culture. Especially for immigrants.
>We don't care about how our son feels.
>We just need him to make us proud and not shame us.
>Fuck you and your desires. Go study. Be clean. Be a good boy. Or we shame and abuse you.
Sad.