Incel Exaggeration

I was a virgin until I turned 22. I was kissless and hugless. My memories of girls in my youth basically had episodes like a bunch of freshmen girls pointing out how ugly I looked (that I was like an alien) as I walked to get lunch.

And yet I have gotten laid a total of 12 times this year. I do not have a car. My job sucks. And I'm still in college.

I am ugly, and I'm an introvert. I'm not fit and I'm not tall. I'm also not wealthy nor am I white.

Yet I have banged chicks (and dudes dressed as chicks) in the span of a short few months. Not saying they were all hot. But one of the girls (18 year old if that means anything) was good looking enough and built enough a friend of mine who is in med school said she was a "9/10". And that guy has been fucking chicks since we were in middleschool.

My point here is. I am not a great specimen of humanity, but I have found it pretty easy to fuck. And that was while avoiding people I wouldn't want to fuck (fatties) and I still nabbed a few good lookers
So my point really is. How the fuuuuuck are you an incel my nigga? How is this even a real thing?

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1611611762.jpg (1200x1200, 303.79K)

>How the fuuuuuck are you an incel my nigga? How is this even a real thing?
Lack of opportunities. Please explain to me how I'm supposed to meet women when I have no friends and already graduated from uni.

Attached: 1638644300849.png (760x1086, 925.16K)

In most cases it's because of legitimate untreated mental illness

Yet you still don't have a girlfriend. Funny how that works.

Post your face on soc and link it here. I doubt youre ugly
>not tall
so youre what height exactly? 5'11.5"?

It's easy to go on the internet and tell lies. Case in point, OP.

I look identical to Carmine Persico
I'm 5'11
The chance has arisen but honestly I'm way too terrible of a person to take it.
I hate people if I spend time with them and get angry and pissy, I just don't have a good personality
I would legit rather stay indoors and play games then date someone. The only reason I started searching for sex is because I realized I kept getting horny at night
But they're not though. I'm not saying I've struck out everytime. Sometimes people have ghosted me. Sometimes I've fumbled the ball and fucked up sexy talk so bad it kills the entire budding relationship
But I kept on fishing and I reeled in a fish eventually
It wasn't instant but overall it really wasn't hard

Clearly you have something you aren't sharing then because most actual incels can't manage that

Dating apps and /soc/?

Ya even worse come to worse the roll of the wheel of life put us in good and bad spots. Sure you can despair, or hope, or be ambivalent to the lottery of it all, but it is never the less true
Even a staunch puritan is bound by the wicked hand of fate to find some difficulty in their goals, its just that absurd

>Dating apps
Already tried that. It's just a bunch of casual sex with women below my looksmatch. Waste of time if your interest is forming meaningful relationships.
>/soc/?
You serious? Did you just suggest to me that I should use a Any Forums board filled with insecure narcissists, sluts, and literal homosexuals as a means of acquiring a gf?

Attached: 1614822047721.png (500x629, 254.45K)

>Scum fuck room temp IQ faggot can't comprehend that people struggle with things he doesn't
I want to fucked kill you

>I look identical to Carmine Persico
>I'm 5'11
So youre taller than 70% of men and youre average looking since i assume you mean young carmine not the 50 year old bald version

Hes above average height and gets matches on dating apps which are 100% visual so hes probably at least average looking, op is just another retard

>just do it bro
I guarantee if you switch places with anyone else here you just off yourself bc you have 0 clue why or how to get laid. You have no advice for anyone here, just retarded anecdotes and bro dude faggotry. You are still a poor loser, I hope life shows you karma for being such a faggot on this board.

I can see struggling for an actual relationship where you connect deeply with someone
That has and always will be one of the main problems of life. But being an "incel" as in not having sex is what I'm saying is stupid.
No I do mean his old version. I have his eye-bags
>70% of men
Height has only come up as a topic twice. Once because I was talking to a girl who was clearly hinting she was insecure about how tall she was
The second was a really hot vapid bitch who seemed disappointed when she found out I wasn't above six feet. She ended up ghosting me after it became clear we came from different scenes.
I try to treat a conversation with someone new as a formula.
You wanna ideally be able to look at their socials beforehand and do research on the things they like and use that as topics in conversation
Otherwise you're shooting blind to get them interested in a convo. I've created small tactics that have some success (such as taking note of something they say in a rambling answer then incorporating that later into a topic in my own words and watching their eyes light up or even hearing them say "right?" Or "exactly")
Ultimately if you want in someone's pants you gotta get their vibe down quick. Horny people don't typically want a deep and meaningful conversation to start off with and people looking for a connection don't typically want to be told how you'd pin them down and fuck them in the first few minutes

What would swapping places with anyone here do?
I'm pretty ugly so a swap would probably improve my face. I could even roll into being white

I once had a girl get recorded as laughing at the idea of dating me and telling my friends I was way too fucking ugly for that to ever happen after rumors started we were dating
I want you to understand I am such a shit looker I have never even had a grandma or relative say to me as a kid "aww he's so handsome"

Let me just break this down
>one of my eyes is noticeably bigger than the other
>both of my eyes are large
>I need to wear glasses
>my nose is crooked and bent to an angle
>I have a bad underbite
>I have massive puffy eyebags
>I have no jawline or chin definition
>My head has been called "tiny" consistently
>I am lanky as fuck
This is why I was called an alien. Because I genuinely look offputting

Assuming this isn't bait, how did you do it?

Yeah go pedal you bull shit somewhere else cock sucking faggot.

Ok well to start with I took this approach
I lumped people into a closed interval
At point A we have horndogs. The chances of not getting laid when you talk to them approach 0.
At point B we have people uninterested in sex with you. The reasons vary and maybe their attitude changes towards other people, but for your sake they're at point B where your chances of not having sex rapidly approach infinity

In between points A and B we have C. People interested in having a relationship. This has to possibly include you because they aren't at point B.
Let's safely assume anybody who is close to B is a impossible to fuck. They're standards exclude you yada yada. Cut those people out
Your chances then are people near or at A or people at C. People near A should be your prime targets. They see sex as a fun thing and don't want a relationship with you. They just want sex. They exist, they are often on the prowl, and you will be fighting other guys for their attention. But if they reach out to you then your chance of sex are as stated previously.

People at C you can also bang. It just takes more work. The primary goal is to seem well adjusted enough for a casual relationship that includes sex. You aren't trying to marry this person, you just want to be able to go out in public with them to some place and hold a conversation with them

You can achieve this by doing research on their socials. Acting like someone else and getting in contact with them to learn about them before you make contact/while you make contact, or just wing it.

And the number one thing is to keep fishing. Sometimes you don't reel anything in, so change spots or bait, but don't stop fishing. Girls do not fall from the sky as per many an anime

I don't bottom. I'm purely top only. I'm too selfish to want to please another man like that. Even if they're dressed up as a girl and taking HRT.
It is surprisingly an in demand role in the alphabet community

>Bro just like talk to people who want to fuck you worked for me
We're approaching levels of shallow normie advice I never thought we would reach.

What makes you think I care about your subhuman perversions?

Attached: 79a5a2922c1b0248067a2de362e51e5d.jpg (615x920, 54.06K)

I'm just insanely picky and not that interested in sex

People near point C don't primarily want sex. They want a relationship. A relationship includes sex, but it isn't the primary engine
To make these people have sex with you then you must convince them you're worthy of a relationship. You don't want people in between C and B generally since they're idea of a relationship does not factor in much sex and therefore are unlikely to put out day one or week one
There really is nothing more masculine feeling than fucking another guy and watching him act like a girl
I truly relate to the ancient warriors of old and understand why they did it