My Virginity

Im a young dude currently in college and Im saving myself for a committed relationship. I want to enter a relationship with one girl, lose my virginity to her, and remain in that relationship until I die. Is this a reasonable attitude to have? Sometimes I feel like Im wasting my youth.

Attached: Wojak.png (634x768, 9.59K)

It's impossible. You're wasting your youth. I wish it wasn't impossible.

What if it is possible? I would be screwing myself over if I lose my virginity to some random person.

Yeah, that's a load of bullshit. I had the same mindset, then I just said fuck it and started fucking. You are wasting your youth, and for what? So that you can say you have only ever fucked one woman? That's pretty whack my guy

It's possible, but you're probably going to have to find a virgin woman who thinks the same way. Women like that are hard to find outside of (and even within, frankly) religious circles

You're at an advantage because you're still young. You're going to be facing much more of an uphill battle once you've gotten older and every woman in your age range has been ran through

Attached: dancer.jpg (1920x3039, 1.09M)

It's fucking pointless dude. It's 2022. The girls at your school will probably fuck at LEAST 20 different guys before they graduate and that's just the shy bookish ones; let's not talk about the hot girls who'll probably hit triple digits. None of them appreciate you saving it. None of them want to be your first. None of them are looking for committed relationships. All women want now is sex and fun. You are chasing after a dead dream. Enjoy your youth

Nobody saves themselves for "the one" anymore. It's common to just have sex with whoever, it's encouraged even. Even if you do save yourself, she's already fucked a lot of people. She'll be confused if you haven't had at least a few relationships before her

Bros idk what to do. I dont believe in casual sex at all (Im an atheist though) but I also dont want to waste my youth if what you guys say about women is true.

>I dont believe in casual sex at all
Too bad. Literally and I mean literally every woman does. The longer you stay a virgin the more women are going to think something's wrong with you.

You don't need to have casual sex, just try and get into a relationship with one. Just be wary that she's at least had a couple boyfriends before you.

36 year old virgin here. I somehow managed to get a girl to meet me. It's just coffee so we can meet and see if there's a connection. Problem is I've never had a single date before so does anyone have any tips? I bought all new clothing for this so I should be dressed pretty well.

It needs to be a relationship that will last, I dont want to enter a relationship that I know will fall apart. Im also currently in college and grinding my ass off so Im worried that if I get a girl now I wont be able to spend enough time with her.

You don't know if a relationship will last. What normalfags do is they only have relationships to escape being single.
You can still try, just don't be so emotionally invested in it, like don't expect that you'll get married and stay together for 50 years. That's not going to happen, especially today.
I think it's better to try even if you don't think you'll be able to spend so much time. Just try and see how you go from there.
Just chat with her, don't mention that you're a virgin or anything though. If you managed to get her to agree to a date, you should be alright.

Be genuine if you're going into this with the prospects of a relationship. Downplay any and all traits that may be regarded as autistic for now. Best summarization would be dont be a creep. Gl dude

You aren't "wasting your youth" but you also shouldn't expect the world we live in where impulsivity and indulgence in spur of the moment pleasures are encouraged without any further rational or moral thought to produce women like the kind you're fantasising about.

I definitely won't be telling her I'm a virgin. If this goes anywhere that's a conversation that'll need to be had. I'm more worried she could ask about past relationships or some such and I don't want to flat out lie either.

I've already been doing that with our chats as much as I can. What worries me is that with texting I have all the time in the world to think about what to say. In person I'm really gonna be on the spot. I don't want to completely hide who I am but I don't want to send her running either. I have low expectations but I guess the nerves are getting to me. I just feel like this is my shot at companionship and I really don't want to fuck it up.

How can I enter a relationship knowing that it will fall apart? It just feels wrong to do something like that.

Are there no women who share my values? I dont think there are any at my college to be honest

>Sometimes I feel like Im wasting my youth
You are. Get your dick wet before you graduate. It will NEVER be easier once you done with education. Matter of fact, it just gets exponentially more difficult. I'll see you in a few years when you make another thread moaning about how you never got any pussy at uni.

Attached: 1613278231980.jpg (750x387, 256.22K)

They are rare. Maybe you will bump into one, maybe you won't.

>Are there no women who share my values?
Not unless you plan on dating grannies. All the girls your age are whores to the max.