Women cannot be robots. Femoids, please leave this board and never come back

Women cannot be robots. Femoids, please leave this board and never come back.

Attached: 1625998261277.jpg (1440x810, 382.46K)

Well said.
Women don't even need sex or desire it. They view the penis as a weapon and in fact are disgusted by sex with men (that's why they're so hysterical about rape which is just sex).
When a woman claims to be a fembot what she means is that Chad only pumps and dumps her, that he won't commit.

well, honestly... i just come here to find the odd, super handsome yet autistic guy to be my bf. last one broke my heart so i'm trying again :)

You're being unoriginal rn while I'm usually writing relatively original posts in one way or another
It's probably you who should leave.
You introverts don't even enjoy talking to people and absolutely despise them yet you keep posting here and I don't understand why if there are plenty of nice solitary activities if you enjoy ths kinda stufv

god im so fucking lonely
4x2sg

be hot and tall and maybe, i'll save you ;)

OP is correct. Women, leave

Attached: 1655760914196.jpg (1024x682, 99.37K)

i wish bait was easier to fall for so at least i can imagine talking to someone i can actually get along with but its so obvious it makes me angry that i cant fall for it

i'd say you are shitposting and only incels LARPing as women post here, but lo and behold underage foids do post here then brag about it via chinese spyware

Fully agreed. Holes don't belong here, and they should be bullied, shamed and harassed at every opportunity for their bullshit here.

Go somewhere else. The rest of the internet is built to stroke your fucking ego now.

Attached: 1655692929256.jpg (341x500, 34.21K)

too bad this board has so many pathetic simps making threads like
>fembots
>femcels
>women
>females
begging for even a crumb of a foids attention

what is this board actually for?

based and true
kill yourself

Attached: 1324181868951.jpg (600x600, 51.08K)

It's definitely actually not for the reverse-vampires with bleeding mouths between their flabby legs, that's for fucking sure.

Attached: 1654335106516.jpg (900x787, 119.16K)

And yet they manage to be more original than you
How does it feel?

women inject blood into their victims?
sounds kinda kino, must be where the gays got their love for pozz from

Eat shit die like it's Just For Men

Yes
Imagine someone beating you up anf injecting their blood into you so now you have a piece of them inside your veins and even if you bleed you can never be sure you bled their blood out. They're forever inside you
That's some power move
Or if their blood type is wrong for you your body is just gonna react very badly. Even if you're lucky and it won't end up being life-threatening it would probably mess up your immune system
And that's all just from some alien blood cells in your body
So fragile

women have literally never had an original thought

They're a terminal infestation unfortunately. But keep up the good fight robro.
>teehee I came here for quirky Chad
Fucking kill yourself.

>i just come here to find the odd, super handsome yet autistic guy to be my bf.
That's me, which country you in?

Cite me literally one example of a good female post on Any Forums in the past decade. One that isn't a LARP to get whiteknight pussycrumb cravers like you to post the stupid shit you do.