Race is never mentioned by racists or sjws

>race is never mentioned by racists or sjws
>my body type is never in any body positive media or traditional media
>have none of the traits people insult my gender for having
>live in a place unaffected by my country's larger identity
>not a part of any subcultures
>little to no connection with my ancestors
>never went to school, never made a friend

As far as society is concerned, I do not exist. I am not hated or loved, wanted or rejected. I am a ghost.

Attached: 1655232788383.png (1150x1242, 283.01K)

>race is never mentioned by racists or sjws
What's your race? Or what it most likely is, ethnicity?
>my body type is never in any body positive media or traditional media
What is your body type?
>have none of the traits people insult my gender for having
So... you're ideal?
>live in a place unaffected by my country's larger identity
Elaborate? Don't dox yourself like an idiot though.
>not a part of any subcultures
Join one.
>little to no connection with my ancestors
Learn your history and make that connection then.
>never went to school, never made a friend
You can make friends now, you don't need school for that. Most of the time you eventually stop being friends anyway.

There's not really a point spilling personal details.
>You're ideal?
Lacking demonstratively masculine or feminine traits is ideal? You could criticize soup for being too salty or too sweet, but blandness isn't the answer. I have nothing in common with anyone, so lacking the connection point of shared gendered traits is inconvenient.
>Elaborate?
Boondocks. Covid never happened here, news barely reaches here, nothing ever changes. The rare occasion I go to a larger town it's like going to a different planet.
>Learn your history
My homeland is impossibly far away. I've read about it, but that's not a connection.
>Make friends now
I have no success when I try. I do try. Frequently.

If you're doing this out of some altruistic instinct, I'm not killing myself. I'm just pondering.

Attached: Gondola_f272c6_6405387-1939654699.jpg (1200x1200, 184.41K)

>There's not really a point spilling personal details.
I understand.

>Lacking demonstratively masculine or feminine traits is ideal? You could criticize soup for being too salty or too sweet, but blandness isn't the answer. I have nothing in common with anyone, so lacking the connection point of shared gendered traits is inconvenient.
I think it'd be pretty impossible to not at least have some traits since your biology would influence it. Either way, you don't need to be either, the opposite sex will find a way to put you at fault one way or another.

>Boondocks. Covid never happened here, news barely reaches here, nothing ever changes. The rare occasion I go to a larger town it's like going to a different planet.
You should get a job and move, it'll spice up your life a bit and you'll get to make more money.

>My homeland is impossibly far away. I've read about it, but that's not a connection.
I mean, you don't need to go there to indulge a bit, buy things related to your culture and try to experience some cultural practices.

>I have no success when I try. I do try. Frequently.
You try, that's what matters.

>If you're doing this out of some altruistic instinct, I'm not killing myself. I'm just pondering.

It is that partially, because it sounds like it sucks user. I can leave you alone after this one if you'd like.

It just means you're free to write your own story. Consider yourself lucky you arent a part of any of the retard narratives they are using to get us to fight eachother. None of those people are happy, but you can be.

You just have to have the courage to make something up.

>it's impossible not to have some traits
I should clarify, I'm talking about social traits. I'm not some androgynous schizoid mannequin. That is probably tied to a lack of socialization overall. I have no social traits, I guess the gender one sticks in my head since everyone is always busting appendixes over it.
>get a job and move, make more money
I don't care for money too much. I like my current job. I don't want to leave my one family member.
>you don't need to go there
I guess not. But it doesn't feel like a concrete connection at that point. I feel I've missed my bus.
>I can leave you alone if you'd like
You don't have to. I just don't want you to feel obligated. That isn't a good feeling either.

I feel like this is that retarded question about hearing a tree falling in a forest. Does it matter that I've made up a story if nobody is around to read it?

Attached: 5da16711b8ff9f7f8d5f2c43836f030d295546c6r1-1079-1064v2_hq.jpg (1024x1009, 68.99K)

>There's not really a point spilling personal details.

god i hate stupid retards like you, instant thread killer.

sage

Sometimes a nig just wants to fucking vent something out on an anonymous forum retard, Iget where OP's coming from

waa waa im so special nobody knows my people

>who are your people sweetheart?

umm!! none of your business LOL

>ok nerd

Maybe he doesn't want people to call him a racial slur or some shit, I understand that kind of embarrassment
and many other reasons

What, you wanted to jack it to my physical description? Are you fucking gay? That's the only thing I omitted. I'm brown, that help fuel your fantasies you sick cuck?

I don't care about that. I just value my privacy to some level.

Attached: Gondola_2a10ef_6405387.png (1200x788, 258.6K)

stop acting like you're so special if you're brown, as if that explains your race.

70% of the Earth's population is poop colored if you hadn't noticed
you are not special

Yeah. I know.

Did you read the original post? I'm the opposite of special. I'm nothing. Where's your reading comprehension mate?

Attached: Gondola_aa5e16_6405387.jpg (1200x900, 42.37K)

>tree parable
So you've made up a story already or is the appropriate parable here:
"Does it matter whether anyone's around to hear it if the tree isn't going to fall over anyway?"

I guess. I haven't 'made up a story', I've just been living. I don't see the point until I make it. I don't need a story for me, I'm fine with me. I just feel a little extra isolated when the big tornado of conversation (the internet) doesn't seem to ever be relevant to me. Nobody would care what I have to say one way or another, because I'm not part of some hot topic discussion.

It also makes me feel like pretty much every event in the world today is none of my business. I'm not affected one way or another. I'm a third party to a current global society that almost everyone seems to have become a part of. I'm an island.

Attached: Gondola_e6c6af_6405387.jpg (1200x1200, 68.17K)

Yeah, uh, about "society"... consider reading Kropotkin and David Livingstone's rendition of Western history (both available online for free), you really don't want to be shit in the middle of that without a third-party perspective, it is just confusion.
Imagine Any Forums as not only your neighborhood but your housemates and roommates, you'd soon miss the empty patches of nature you now have easy access to.

I know. I'm not mourning my exclusion, I'm mourning a side effect of it. I just wish I had a better way of connecting with others. Just a little overlap in that venn diagram.

Attached: maxresdefault-330610728.jpg (1280x720, 113.61K)

Well, an easy thing to get into could be nature photography. Easy because it doesn't take vast skill to do basic 2/3 division framing which basically everybody likes to see (e.g. position some more irregular part of what you're photographing around the 2/3 line of the picture's width), presumably you can afford at least a mediocre camera and it's something you have in surplus, e.g. some time and access to your local natural environment.

Then it's just a matter of posting it on a blog or on a photography community - I had some fun on DeviantArt when it wasn't as big yet, tip would be to sort by "new" - to have an authentic "in" on the Internet.

Huh. Cool idea. I'll look into cameras.

Thanks user.

Attached: Gondola_11ada6_6405387.jpg (1200x925, 327.31K)

Obliged! Consider also documenting your village a little, might find a local fren like that.
>picrel, picture I took with my phone from my house

Attached: 1655859906234.jpg (4000x3000, 1.13M)

>drawing your identity from any of these things

They're social identity. Not personal identity. They are things you can share with someone else to form a connection.