The average woman who attends college has fucked at least 47 different men and sucked the cocks of an additional 52 men...

The average woman who attends college has fucked at least 47 different men and sucked the cocks of an additional 52 men before she graduates. These, mind you, are just the "average" women. This does not include attractive, high quality women who can double or even triple those numbers with zero effort.

Attached: 1653598939453.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/post-pandemic-rise-sexually-transmitted-diseases-imminent-experts-warn-n1271996
cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p0413-stds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[citation needed]
"Your ass" is not a valid source

Source is some Chads I hang out with
Very academic source

>bro these women are super slutty bro, they'll do anything
>bro these turbosluts have fucked everyone on campus

Sounds like you're skeptical enough of what they're saying, but there are 2 things to be clear about here:
1. They're dealing with sorority girls, who comprise a small number of actual girls, but for who these stats may largely be accurate
2. College guys talk shit and exaggerate about sex to be salacious, like everyone else does, but to a higher degree. Take their claims with a grain of salt. It's like hearing people who drank for the first time talking about how they downed 2L of vodka or 50 shots or w/e. Everyone's a stupid insecure child trying to look cool

Girls hit those numbers by senior year now

Not OP but this sounds reasonable enough to me to make sense.

assuming an average penis size of 5.5" that's a total of 45.8', or 4 stories of dick

you said it better than i would have. but if i might add:

retard, get some bitches on ur dick u blackpill dumass autistic nigger

>1. They're dealing with sorority girls, who comprise a small number of actual girls, but for who these stats may largely be accurate
Sorority girls aren't much different from regular girls anymore

>Sorority girls aren't much different from regular girls anymore

Only if you're an insecure child who takes college kids at face value when they describe their sexcapades, or who forms their view of college primarily from movies. If that shoe seems like it fits, see item 2 because it appears you glossed over it Appendix to point 2: college girls lie constantly about how often they have sex too. Pretending to be some turboslut gives them cheap attention from men, and fulfills their (usually aspirational) self-image as some wild carefree adult having the time of their life. They're inflating that image because they're kids who just got out of their parents' cage and they want to look cool, which means pretending like they're partying harder than everyone else. It's also an effective way to farm simps, because once guys begin to think you'll fuck anything that moves, they'll swarm to you like moths to a flame. Most of the time girls are lying and only a few live up to this image. Don't take the bait, everyone is making shit up.

>depressed
>get gf
>date for three months
>still depressed

what the fuck do I do now

Attached: Untitled.png (655x590, 272.63K)

Probably continue to be depressed since, contrary to popular wisdom, obtaining a gf does not in fact cure depression

Realize that having a gf/having sex is not the cure for depression that incels think it is.

Have a source OP? Raw numbers aside, the idea that a majority of casual sex encounters stop at blowjobs and never lead to penetration sounds off from what I know of normalfags.

>the idea that a majority of casual sex encounters stop at blowjobs and never lead to penetration sounds off from what I know of normalfags.
on the contrary, women get to pretend it's less slutty to just give a guy a blowjob instead of fucking him. most of them wont even include blowjobs in their body counts

sexually transmitted diseases are increasing.
nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/post-pandemic-rise-sexually-transmitted-diseases-imminent-experts-warn-n1271996

all time high for sixth consecutive year.
cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p0413-stds.html

Did you even read the article you linked? It said there's been an increase due to shuttered clinics and medical resources being transferred from testing to Covid stuff, leading to more people unknowingly spreading STIs. Has nothing to do with people having more sex beyond the speculation in the 2nd paragraph

Nope. Women are having less sex than ever. 3/4 of women surveyed in 2018 said they haven't had sex in the last year.

Attached: IMG_0160.jpg (1536x537, 172.19K)

If you honestly and truly believe that SEVENTY-FOUR percent of young women are not having sex you are the biggest and dumbest and blackest gorilla retard of all time

I'm skeptical of that guy's numbers too, but unless you can provide a counter-source I'm going to assume you're just as stupid

It's not hard to find examples

Attached: 1653417578263.png (900x672, 196.71K)